Subject: Updated invitation to the genomics and precision medicine meeting, 29 April 2025
From: "eurogenomics" <[email-masked]>
To: Helen Sõber
Cc: "Agne Nettan-Sepp", <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>,KÖHLER, Kristina <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 7 Feb 2025 12:48:17 +0200

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

We are writing to inform you of an important update regarding the genomics
and precision meeting on 29 April 2025, you were previously invited to
nominate experts for participation. Due to recent developments, the
meeting will now be conducted exclusively online. We regret any
inconvenience this change may cause and appreciate your understanding. The
meeting date will remain the same. Kindly find an updated invitation
letter including the online registration link.

We value your participation and look forward to your engagement in this
new virtual format. If you have any questions or require further
assistance, please do not hesitate to reach out.

Thank you once again for your understanding.

Kind regards,

WHO Europe Genomics Secretariat

World Health Organization Regional Office for Europe

UN City, Marmorvej 51, DK-2100 Copenhagen, Denmark

From: eurogenomics
Sent: Monday, January 27, 2025 10:17 AM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked];
KÖHLER, Kristina <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: Invitation to the genomics and precision medicine meeting, 29
April 2025, Copenhagen

Please see the attached invitation for the genomics and precision medicine
meeting on 29 April 2025. One or more attachments may be included in this
email.

Kind regards,

WHO Europe Genomics Secretariat

World Health Organization Regional Office for Europe

UN City, Marmorvej 51, DK-2100 Copenhagen, Denmark