Subject: FW: UNIDROIT-draft Budget 2027 financial year/Estonia
From: "Kadi Auksmann" <[email-masked]>
To: "Justiits- ja Digiministeerium" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2026 13:42:43 +0300

Tere,

Eesti Saatkond Roomas edastab info UNIDROITlt.

Lugupidamisega

Kadi Auksmann

PA to the Ambassador
Embassy of Estonia

+39 06 84407510
Via Clitunno34-36, 00198 Roma

 <https://rome.mfa.ee/> rome.mfa.ee
 <https://www.facebook.com/estemb.rome/> facebook.com/estemb.rome/

From: UNIDROIT Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Sent: Friday, July 17, 2026 10:42 AM
To: Saatkond Roomas üldaadress (e-mail) <[email-masked]>
Subject: UNIDROIT-draft Budget 2027 financial year/Estonia

Dear Sir / Madam,

Please find attached Note Verbale FCo/1423 dated 16 July 2026 inviting
your Government to provide comments on the Unidroit draft Budget for the
2027 financial year.

Kind regards,

Unidroit Secretariat

Unidroit Secretariat

Via Panisperna 28  |  00184, Rome, Italy
 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]  |
<http://www.unidroit.org/> www.unidroit.org
office: +39 (0)6 69 62 31 35

 <https://www.facebook.com/UNIDROIT/>   <https://twitter.com/UNIDROITorg>
<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMdSut63MHP0423wQNeJH4w>
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/international-institute-for-the-unificat
ion-of-private-law/>