Subject: Estonia/Reminder - Invitation WTTC Global Summit in Valletta, Malta, from 7–9 October 2026
From: "government.affairs" <[email-masked]>
To: "info - MKM" <[email-masked]>, "press - MKM" <[email-masked]>
Cc: Lola Uña Cárdenas <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 4 Jun 2026 00:55:48 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Your Excellency,

I hope this message finds you well.

On behalf of the World Travel & Tourism Council, I have the pleasure of 
sharing with you the attached official invitation to attend the 26th WTTC 
Global Summit, which will take place in Valletta, Malta, from 7–9 October 
2026, at the kind invitation of the Government of Malta.

WTTC’s Global Summit is the leading global event for the Travel & Tourism 
sector, bringing together Ministers, government representatives, CEOs and 
international leaders from across the world to discuss the future priorities 
and opportunities shaping our industry.

This year’s Summit will focus on key themes including seamless travel, 
investment, sustainability, connectivity, digital transformation and the 
impact of emerging technologies such as AI on the future of Travel & 
Tourism. The event will also provide an important platform for 
public-private dialogue and international cooperation at a particularly 
significant moment for the global tourism sector.

We would be truly honoured by your participation and very much hope to 
welcome you to Valletta this October.

Please do not hesitate to contact us should you require any additional 
information or assistance regarding the Summit.

Best regards,

Lola

 <http://www.wttc.org/>

Lola Uña Cárdenas

SVP GOVERNMENT AFFAIRS

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]
Phone: +32 476 340 598

www.wttc.org

government.affairsEmail: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

The Harlequin Building, 65 Southwark Street
London SE1 0HR United Kingdom
Tel: +44 (0) 207 481 8007

Follow us on:

www.wttc.org