Subject: New Piper M600 to ES registry
From: "Marek Hamza" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2025 16:57:59 +0300

Dear Registry Department,

Dear Department of Airworthiness, 

I am reaching out to fulfill the wishes of the client to have his new
Aircraft in the Estonian Registry. The Aircraft is Piper PA-46-600TP MSN
4698185, and it is now in the middle of the selling process. The Aircraft
is now registered as SP-ARE. 

I want to coordinate with you on any necessary steps to get the Aircraft
registered and have the certificate of airworthiness issued. 

I think I am familiar with the items mandatory to be submitted for the
registration of an Aircraft (as stated on your website). Besides that, I
will be the point of contact, and I would like you to ask what type of
Power Attorney you would require me to have - notarized or just wet-ink?
Do you have a specific draft of the POA that you require me to follow?

Regarding the new registration marks, do you require submitting any other
application to issue the ICAO AIRCRAFT ADDRESS (24-bit), or is this step
included in OT_253_K1_V1_r1? 

The Aircraft is now at LKPM Pribram Airport (Czech Republic) for
maintenance, where the change will take place. We will be more than happy
to welcome your inspector to our facility for a physical inspection if
needed. Can the same POA be used for the application CofA? Do you have a
checklist of documents required for CofA? The OT_223_K1_V7_r1 is well
noted. 

Are there any requirements from you to get from the Polish authority? I
believe the Export Certificate is not required, and the current ARC is
valid till 05-DEC-2025.

I look forward to this project and to our cooperation. 

Thank you, and have a nice rest of the day. 

Kind Regards

Marek

 

 

 
<https://www.ok-aviation.com/data/email_signature_artwork/ok_aviation.png>

Marek Hamza | CAMO Manager

Drasov 201, 261 01 Pribram, Czech Republic
Mobile: +420 734 738 843   Office: +420 318 690 644
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
www.ok-aviation.com <https://www.ok-aviation.com> 

Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail.