Subject: ODP: Invitation to Speak at the 35th Economic Forum – Karpacz, 8–10 September 2026
From: "Wojciech Herbich" <[email-masked]>
To: "info - MKM" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 May 2026 15:19:19 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Sir,

This is a quick reminder regarding your invitation to the 35th Economic
Forum, themed "Time of Transition - What Future for Europe?"
The Forum is scheduled for September 8-10, 2026, in Karpacz, Poland. This
three-day event features a comprehensive program across various thematic
tracks, complemented by a compelling array of cultural events.
We would be honored to have you participate as a speaker in one of our
debates. Further details regarding your speaking engagement can be found
in our previous email or the official invitation sent to you.
Kindly inform us at your earliest convenience if you intend to accept our
invitation to speak and attend the Forum.
You can also visit  <https://www.forum-ekonomiczne.pl/en> our website for
more details.
If you are interested in the event, we kindly ask you to fill in the 1st
stage
<https://www.economicforum.pl/rejestracja-forum-ekonomiczne/index.php/form
/fe?open=b&_lang=en> registration form, which does not imply full
registration nor does it oblige you to cover any costs.
Please do not hesitate to contact me in case of any further questions.

Sincerely,

Wojciech Herbich
Specialist for the Baltic States

Foundation Institute for Eastern Studies
Organizer of the Economic Forum
ul. Solec 85, 00-382 Warszawa
tel. +48 22 501 45 56
forum-ekonomiczne.pl

  _____

Od: Wojciech Herbich
Wysłane: piątek, 24 kwietnia 2026 15:23
Do: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>
Temat: Invitation to Speak at the 35th Economic Forum – Karpacz, 8–10
September 2026

Dear Sir,

on behalf of the Foundation Institute for Eastern Studies, the organiser
of the largest and the most important political and economic conference in
Central and Eastern Europe, I have the honour to invite you to participate
in the 35rd Economic Forum, held under the theme Architecture of The New
Order – Stability In Times of Change.

This year's edition will be held on 8-10 September 2026 in Karpacz,
Poland. It is a three-day event with a content-rich programme organised
within a dozen of thematic tracks and an interesting offer of cultural
events.

More than 6,000 guests from Europe, North America and Asia attend the
Forum every year. These are representatives of governments, politics,
business, science and culture. Among the guests of previous editions, it
is worth mentioning: Svetlana Alexievich, Caroline Atkinson, Valdis
Dombrovskis, Andrzej Duda, Dalia Grybauskaitė, Donald Tusk, Günter
Verheugen and Vaira Vīķe-Freiberga.

Previous editions were attended by many American guests, among them:
Alexander MacDonald, Chief Economist of NASA; Andrew Hamilton, President
of NYU; Kimberly Kagan, President of the Institute for the Study of War;
Gen. (Ret.) Ben Hodges; Gen. (Ret.) Robert Spalding and many others.

We would be honoured if you accepted our invitation to participate as a
speaker in one of the Forum's debates:

Rebuilding Ukraine: Europe’s Largest Economic Project Since 1945
The reconstruction of Ukraine will be one of the largest economic and
infrastructure projects in Europe’s postwar history. It will require
hundreds of billions of euros and close cooperation between governments,
international institutions, and the private sector. The key question
concerns not only the scale of financing and who will ultimately pay for
Ukraine’s reconstruction, but also the model of rebuilding itself—whether
it will become a catalyst for economic modernization and deeper
integration with Europe, or repeat the mistakes of earlier reconstruction
programs.

Please find enclosed the invitation to the 35rd Economic Forum with
additional information about the event in the attachment. You can also
visit our website  <https://www.forum-ekonomiczne.pl/en>
https://www.forum-ekonomiczne.pl/en for more details. You may find all the
organizational details in our guide:
<https://www.forum-ekonomiczne.pl/en/news/34th-economic-forum-in-karpacz-o
rganizational-information>
https://www.forum-ekonomiczne.pl/en/news/34th-economic-forum-in-karpacz-or
ganizational-information.

If you are interested in the event, we kindly ask you to fill in the 1st
stage registration form, which does not imply full registration nor does
it oblige you to cover any costs:
<https://economicforum.pl/rejestracja-forum-ekonomiczne/index.php/form/fe?
open=i&_lang=en>
https://economicforum.pl/rejestracja-forum-ekonomiczne/index.php/form/fe?o
pen=i&_lang=en.

Please do not hesitate to contact me in case of any further questions.

Sincerely,

Wojciech Herbich
Specialist for the Baltic States