Subject: Estonian translations of factsheets for EVIP
From: "ECDC Communication" <[email-masked]>
To: "Irina Filippova" <[email-masked]>, "Imre Kaas" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Keiti Aren" <[email-masked]>,Irina Dontšenko <[email-masked]>, "TA Info" <[email-masked]>, "Hanna Sepp" <[email-masked]>,Kärt Sõber <[email-masked]>, "Kadi Villa" <[email-masked]>, "Country Cooperation" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Jul 2024 18:13:00 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

To: NFPs for Communication and NFPs for VPD - Members
Cc: NFPs for Communication and NFPs for VPD - Alternates, National
Coordinators in the CCB structure

Dear colleagues,

In the last months we have prepared a few more factsheets for the European
Vaccination Information Portal (EVIP). Once again, we come to you for your
help by reviewing the translations. As usual, the translations in your
language is attached and the English version can be found on the links
below:

*	 <https://vaccination-info.europa.eu/en/chickenpox-varicella>
Chickenpox (varicella) (europa.eu)
*
<https://vaccination-info.europa.eu/en/haemophilus-influenzae-type-b-hib>
Haemophilus influenzae type b (Hib) (europa.eu)
*	 <https://vaccination-info.europa.eu/en/mumps> Mumps (europa.eu)
*	 <https://vaccination-info.europa.eu/en/pneumococcal-disease>
Pneumococcal disease (europa.eu)
*	 <https://vaccination-info.europa.eu/en/tetanus> Tetanus
(europa.eu)

Please add any possible linguistic changes in track-changes. If you have
any comments relating to the facts, please write them in an email. We will
then address these aside since the reviewed versions of the translations
themselves will be sent back to the translators to be corrected. It would
be great to receive your feedback by 22 July 2024 COB.

Thank you very much in advance for your help.

Kind regards,

Katharina on behalf of the ECDC Communication Section

Confidentiality Notice
If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby
kindly requested, to, consecutively, refrain from disclosing its content
to any third party, delete it and inform its sender of the erroneous
transmittal.