Subject: Notification of Contact Details of Data Protection Officer for The Weather Company LLC [MHC-MHCDMS.FID6059575]
From: "WeatherCompanyDPO" <[email-masked]>
To: "info - AKI" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Jun 2026 17:56:36 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Hello

We are writing to formally communicate to you in accordance with Article 37 
GDPR the contact details of the Data Protection Officer (DPO) for The 
Weather Company LLC.

Please find the relevant details regarding the controller and the designated 
DPO below:

1. Data Controller Details

*	Company Name: The Weather Company LLC
*	Legal Address: 1001 Summit Boulevard, Floor 20, Brookhaven, GA, USA 30319
*	Website: www.weather.com <http://www.weather.com>

2. Data Protection Officer Details

*	Name of DPO: MHC Professional Services Limited
*	Lead Contact: Robert McDonagh
*	Direct Contact Address: South Bank House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, D04 
TR29, Ireland
*	Email Address: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
(alternative:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked])
*	Direct Phone Number: +353 1 614 5000

Could you please confirm receipt of this notification. If any further steps 
are required to be taken, please let us know.

Thank you for your time and cooperation.

Yours faithfully

Data Protection Officer

MHC Professional Services Limited
Barrow Street, Dublin 4, D04 TR29, Ireland
+353 1 614 5000 |  <http://www.mhc.ie/> MHC.ie

  _____

  _____

Mason Hayes & Curran LLP is an Irish partnership authorised by the Legal 
Services Regulatory Authority in Ireland to operate as a limited liability 
partnership under the Legal Services Regulation Act 2015.

For information please visit MHC.ie <http://www.mhc.ie>  or refer to your 
usual Mason Hayes & Curran contact. The information contained in this e-mail 
may be confidential and privileged. It is intended only for the addressee(s) 
stated above. If you are not an addressee, any use, dissemination, 
distribution, publication, or copying of the information contained in this 
e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, 
please immediately notify us by e-mail at [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
and delete this e-mail from your system.

Please consider the environment before printing this email
  _____

To learn more about our Privacy Notice, please view here 
<https://www.mhc.ie/information/privacy> .