Subject: Online information session "CEIPI Diploma Patent Litigation in Europe" 2026-2027 (23 June 2026 - 1pm)
From: "Teresa CALIXTO LOPEZ \(CEIPI\)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2026 16:19:34 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Madame, dear Sir,

As the Unified Patent Court continues to reshape the European patent 
litigation landscape, many patent professionals are seeking advanced 
training to strengthen their expertise and qualify for representation before 
the UPC.

To help interested professionals make an informed decision, CEIPI is hosting 
a free webinar presenting the University Diploma "Patent Litigation in 
Europe", an advanced programme accredited by the Administrative Committee of 
the UPC and leading to the European Patent Litigation Certificate.

Webinar details:

*
Date: Tuesday, 23 June 2026

*
Time: 1 PM (Central European Summer Time)

*
Registration Link: 
https://ceipi-edu.zoom.us/meeting/register/ge8FlcyNSf6MIZx_ezjWng#/registration

The information session will provide a comprehensive overview of the Diploma 
and answer any questions prospective participants might have.

This session is addressed to:

*
European Patent Attorneys aiming to register as representatives before the 
Unified Patent Court (UPC)

*
Lawyers specializing in patent law

*
Academics with proven knowledge and experience in patent law

*
Professionals from overseas seeking to familiarize themselves with patent 
litigation in Europe

Since 2003, over 2,000 professionals have completed the course. Delivered in 
a hybrid format (online + Strasbourg), the programme is structured around 
nine modules combining legal theory, practical workshops, and expert-led 
seminars.

We would greatly appreciate your support in informing your network about 
this opportunity by forwarding this email or 
<https://www.linkedin.com/posts/ceipi-strasbourg_ceipi-patentlitigation-upc-activity-7467556974914613248-Pqrt?utm_source=share&utm_medium=member_desktop&rcm=ACoAAAbHSuYBORiyXMnAW8uxCssEbDN9sE3JbvE> 
sharing our LinkedIn post with your network.

Further information about the diploma is available 
<https://www.ceipi.edu/formations/en-du/university-diploma-patent-litigation-in-europe-european-patent-litigation-certificate/> 
on our dedicated page.

Should you require any additional information, please do not hesitate to 
contact us.

Best regards,

CEIPI team

-- 

Teresa CALIXTO LOPEZ
Chargée de communication / Communications Officer
Master Droit de la PI / Master in European and international IP Law
Tél: 03 68 85 83 97

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

CEIPI
Université de Strasbourg
Bâtiment LE CARDO
7 rue de l'Ecarlate
CS 20024
FR-67082 STRASBOURG Cedex
http://www.ceipi.edu

 <http://www.ceipi.edu>