Subject: DMCA Copyright Infringement Notice
From: "Lea Davis| Citi Legal Services" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2024 12:13:24 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear owner of https://mkm.ee/,

I represent the Intellectual Property division. We have identified an
image belonging to our client on your website.

Image Details: https://i.imgur.com/EPHH8QT.png
Location of Usage: https://mkm.ee/

We require that you credit dubaisims.com for this image. Please add a
direct and clickable hyperlink to https://dubaisims.com/ either beneath the
image or in the footer of the page. This must be completed within the next
five business days.

Please understand the seriousness of this request. Simply removing
the image will not suffice. If you do not comply within the given
timeframe, we will have to start legal proceedings under case No. 72134,
following the DMCA Section 512(c) guidelines.

For historical image usage, you can check the Wayback Machine at
https://web.archive.org.

This is an official notice. We value your prompt response and
cooperation. Please correspond in English.

Regards

Lea Davis
Trademark Attorney

Citi Legal Services
1 Beacon St 12th floor
Boston, MA 02108

[email-masked]
www.cl-offices.biz