Subject: ESTONIA – Request to submit Article 19 report
From: "Nagarajan, Anitha" <[email-masked]>
To: "info - MKM" <[email-masked]>, "Erkki Keldo - MKM" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Maria-Helena Rahumets - MKM" <[email-masked]>, "ESTONIA" <[email-masked]>, "BUDAPEST, Registry" <[email-masked]>, "Harasty, Claire" <[email-masked]>, "Sibbel, Lejo" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2026 11:29:56 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Madam/Sir,
Please find attached a communication from Ms Corinne Vargha, Director of
the International Labour Standards Department, concerning the report
requested under Article 19 of the ILO Constitution on the Work in Fishing
Convention, 2007 (No. 188), the Occupational Safety and Health (Dock Work)
Convention, 1979 (No. 152), the Indigenous and Tribal Peoples Convention,
1989 (No. 169), and the Maternity Protection Convention, 2000 (No. 183),
for which your Government is requested to provide no later than 28
February 2027.
Please confirm receipt of this mail.
Thank you.
Best regards.

Ms Anitha NAGARAJAN

Legal Assistant

Reports and Chancellery Unit

NORM/OPS

International Labour Standards Department

Office No.: 6-99

Tel.: +41-22-799-7049

Fax: +41-22-799-6771

E-mail:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

International Labour Office

Route des Morillons 4

CH-1211 Geneva 22

Switzerland

  <https://www.ilo.org/public/ilo/ilologo-signature-en-high.png>

 <https://www.ilo.org/global/lang--en/index.htm> ilo.org |
<https://twitter.com/ilo> Twitter |  <https://www.facebook.com/ilo.org>
Facebook |
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/international-labour-organization-ilo>
LinkedIn |  <https://www.instagram.com/iloinfo/> Instagram

-----------------------------------------
This electronic message may contain confidential, proprietary or
privileged information intended solely for the use of the named recipient.
The ILO is not liable for any error or virus connected with this
transmission.
-----------------------------------------
Ce message électronique peut contenir des informations confidentielles, ou
spécialement protégées, à la seule intention du destinataire. L'OIT ne
peut être tenue responsable des erreurs ou des virus qui s'y trouveraient.

-----------------------------------------
Este mensaje electrónico puede contener información confidencial o
especialmente protegida para el uso exclusivo del destinatario indicado.
La OIT no se responsabiliza en caso de error o virus.
-----------------------------------------