Subject: FW: [DKIM katki]Request for Support for Hosting the World Radiocommunication Conference 2027 (WRC-27) in Shanghai, China
From: "Justiits- ja Digiministeerium" <[email-masked]>
To: "Justiits- ja Digiministeerium" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2025 12:23:44 +0300

From: MIIT-China <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Tuesday, September 2, 2025 8:07 AM
To: Tõnu Nirk - JUSTDIGI <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: [DKIM katki]Request for Support for Hosting the World 
Radiocommunication Conference 2027 (WRC-27) in Shanghai, China

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

HOIATUS! See e-kiri võib olla liba-, õngitsus- või pahaloomuline, kuna on 
saadetud asutusest, kus meiliserver on vigaselt seadistatud.
Rohkem infot: KKK | teenusveeb <https://teenused.rit.ee/et/kkk>  -> E-post 
ja kalender.

Dear Sir/Madam,

Greetings from the MIIT of China.

Attached is the minister letter from our side.

I would be grateful if you could kindly forward the minister letter to Her 
Excellency Ms. Liisa-Ly Pakosta at the earliest convenience.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Best Regards,

Designated Focal Point

Ministry of Industry and Information Technology