Subject: Estonia / FW: Kind Reminder-RE: Invitation to nominate Member State representatives to the Committee on serious cross-border threats to health (in accordance with Article 29 of Regulation (EU) 2022/2371) - Article - 14-Ares(2025)1621394
From: "Tiiu Noobel" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Tiina Rootamm - SOM" <[email-masked]>, "Maret Voore - SOM" <[email-masked]>, "Elen.Ohov" <[email-masked]>, "Kerli Reintamm-Gutan - SOM" <[email-masked]>, "Maia-Triin Kanarbik - SOM" <[email-masked]>,Kärt Sõber <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2025 12:13:53 +0300

Dear SANTE B2 Secretariat,

Please find the representatives of Estonia below.

2 April 2025: Committee on serious cross-border threats to health: - 
Procedures to mobilise the enhanced emergency capacity of the EU Health Task 
Force (Article 11a of Regulation (EC) No 851/2004) – Mrs. Kerli 
Reintamm-Guţan, [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]>  (Head of Communicable Diseases Policy, 
Ministry of Social Affairs) and alternate member Mrs. Maia-Triin Kanarbik, 
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  , (Adviser, 
Public Health Department, Ministry of Social Affairs)

7 April 2025: Expert group on public health: - Access to the digital 
platform for surveillance by third countries and international organisations 
(Article 14(7)(a) of Regulation (EU) 2022/2371) - Surveillance data to be 
transmitted by Member States using the digital platform for surveillance 
(Article 14(7)(b) of Regulation (EU) 2022/2371) – Mrs. Kärt Sõber, 
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  (Head of 
Communicable Diseases Epidemiology Department, Health Board)

May/June 2025: Committee on serious cross-border threats to health: - 
Procedures for information exchange, consultation and coordination of 
response within the Health Security Committee (Article 21 of Regulation (EU) 
2022/2371) – Mrs. Kerli Reintamm-Guţan, [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]>  (Head of Communicable Diseases Policy, 
Ministry of Social Affairs) and alternate member Mrs. Maia-Triin Kanarbik, 
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  (Adviser, 
Public Health Department, Ministry of Social Affairs)

July 2025: Committee on serious cross-border threats to health: - List and 
case definitions of communicable diseases and related special health issues 
(Article 13(10)(a) and (b) of Regulation (EU) 2022/2371) - Procedures for 
the operation of the network for epidemiological surveillance (Article 
13(10)(c) of Regulation (EU) 2022/2371) - Functioning of the digital 
platform for surveillance (Article 14(6) of Regulation (EU) 2022/2371) – 
Mrs. Kärt Sõber, [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]>  (Head of Communicable Diseases 
Epidemiology Department, Health Board)

Kind regards,

Tiiu Noobel

Secretary

Permanent Representation of Estonia to the EU

Rue Guimard 11/13, 1040 Brussels

Tel: +32 2227 4337,   <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

 <https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://eu.mfa.ee/__;!!DOxrgLBm!FH4bBBwkVCGNhb5ACkLDe9oyEMVD-hYkP6wihRHVmEav2GohgD7kw91pXB9UEY9pfiu4DpuX8PxEJTqXGu6s1saPRV0rpJsp$> 
https://eu.mfa.ee

From: Esindus EL juures üldaadress <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Wednesday, March 12, 2025 4:36 PM
To: Tiiu Noobel <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: FW: Kind Reminder-RE: Invitation to nominate Member State 
representatives to the Committee on serious cross-border threats to health 
(in accordance with Article 29 of Regulation (EU) 2022/2371) - Article - 
14-Ares(2025)1621394
Importance: High

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
<[email-masked]>
Sent: Wednesday, March 12, 2025 4:17 PM
To: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
Subject: Kind Reminder-RE: Invitation to nominate Member State 
representatives to the Committee on serious cross-border threats to health 
(in accordance with Article 29 of Regulation (EU) 2022/2371) - Article - 
14-Ares(2025)1621394
Importance: High

Dear Sir/Madam,

As a follow up to the letter we sent you on 3 March and 10 March, this is a 
kind reminder to please provide us with the nominations of representatives 
of your country for the upcoming Comitology Committee meetings and meeting 
of the expert group on public health, all to be held in the context of the 
implementation of the serious cross-border threats to health Regulation (EU) 
2022/2371. The deadline for submitting your nominations is 14 March 2025. 
Attached you will find the details of these meetings – all will be organized 
online.

The first Comitology Committee meeting will be held soon, on 2 April 2025. 
As we haven’t yet received your nomination of a representative of your 
country for this meeting, attached to this email you will find the draft 
implementing act on the procedure to the mobilisation of the enhanced 
emergency capacity of the EU Health Task Force. The Committee will be asked 
to vote on this act during the meeting on 2 April 2025. We will share this 
document with your country representative(s) upon receipt of their 
nomination, but to ensure they will have sufficient time to prepare we would 
appreciate it if you could share the document with them as soon as possible.

Kind regards,

SANTE B2 Secretariat

DG SANTE B2 - European Commission

DG SANTE | Health and Food Safety | Unit B2 - Health Security

DRB | A1/038 | 12, Rue Guillaume Kroll
LU-1882 Luxembourg

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

From: SANTE CONSULT-B2
Sent: Monday, March 10, 2025 10:23 AM
To: SANTE CONSULT-B2 <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: RE: Invitation to nominate Member State representatives to the 
Committee on serious cross-border threats to health (in accordance with 
Article 29 of Regulation (EU) 2022/2371) - Article - 14-Ares(2025)1621394

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is a kind reminder.

The deadline to nominate a representative of your country to the expert 
group on public health is 14 March 2025.

Please also note that all the meetings listed in the annex will take place 
online.

Thank you in advance.

Kind regards,

SANTE B2 Secretariat

DG SANTE B2 - European Commission

DG SANTE | Health and Food Safety | Unit B2 - Health Security

DRB | A1/038 | 12, Rue Guillaume Kroll
LU-1882 Luxembourg

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

From: SANTE CONSULT-B2
Sent: Monday, March 3, 2025 9:44 AM
To: SANTE CONSULT-B2 <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: Invitation to nominate Member State representatives to the 
Committee on serious cross-border threats to health (in accordance with 
Article 29 of Regulation (EU) 2022/2371) - Article - 14-Ares(2025)1621394

Dear Sir/Madam,

Please find attached document Ares(2025)1621394 from Antonio Parenti (SANTE 
B) dated 28/02/2025.

SANTE B2 - European Commission

DG SANTE | Health and Food Safety | Unit B2 - Health Security

DRB | 12, rue Guillaume Kroll
L-1882 Luxembourg

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]