Subject: Invitation to the 31st Tashkent International Tourism Fair | Participation of Estonia | Uzbekistan, 25–27 November 2026
From: "National PR-center" <[email-masked]>
To: "info - MKM" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Agnia.Nast" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "Mario Kalmre" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "National PR-centre | Partnerships" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2026 14:36:59 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

 <https://uzbekistan.travel/en/> 	  <https://titf.uz/>

Dear Visit Estonia Team,

On behalf of the Tourism Committee of the Republic of Uzbekistan, we would 
like to extend our warm regards and express our appreciation for Estonia's 
dynamic approach to tourism development and digital innovation in the 
sector.

On 17 August 2026, an official invitation from Mr. Abdulaziz Akkulov, 
Chairman of the Tourism Committee of the Republic of Uzbekistan, was 
transmitted through the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of 
Uzbekistan to the relevant Estonian authorities.

Following the above, we would like to reiterate our sincere invitation to 
Visit Estonia to participate in the 31st Tashkent International Tourism Fair 
"Tourism on the Silk Road" (TITF-2026), to be held on 25-27 November 2026 at 
CAEx, Tashkent, with the official support of UN Tourism.

For three decades, TITF has served as the principal tourism gathering of 
Central Asia and a meeting point for tourism authorities across the wider 
Silk Road region. In 2025, Uzbekistan welcomed 11.7 million international 
visitors, a 46.8% year-on-year increase, and was ranked by UN Tourism among 
the world's seven fastest-growing destinations.

In parallel with the Fair, the International Tourism Investment Forum (25-26 
November) will convene heads of national tourism organizations, 
international financial institutions and industry investors to advance 
cooperation on connectivity, infrastructure and sustainable tourism 
development. We would welcome Estonia's participation in the Forum as well.

TITF would offer the Estonian tourism sector direct access to tourism 
authorities and industry partners across Central Asia and the wider Silk 
Road region.

We would be delighted to welcome an Estonian delegation to Tashkent this 
November. Exhibition space is also available should there be interest in a 
national stand.

Our team stands ready to assist with all organizational matters. We look 
forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,

 <https://nationalprcenter.uz/en/>
Bekzod FayzullaevHead 
of Strategic PartnershipsNational 
PR CenterTourism 
Committee of the Republic of Uzbekistan18D 
Aybek st. | Tashkent, UzbekistanTel: 
+998 78 129-09-90 <tel:+998781290990>
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
|  titf.uz <https://titf.uz/>

 <https://drive.google.com/open?id=1BdeqUKEZuA92GoyE2aYJLDjYTwSPyl9E> 
TITF-2026 Promotional Video