Subject: FW: A tech-enabled approach to inclusion and equity; revisiting the Ministerial Symposium outputs
From: "Liisa-Ly Pakosta - JUSTDIGI" <[email-masked]>
To: "Justiits- ja Digiministeerium" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 2 Jul 2026 13:52:05 +0300

From: Raphaela Svirinskaya <[email-masked]>
Sent: Thursday, July 2, 2026 1:42 PM
To: Liisa-Ly Pakosta - JUSTDIGI <[email-masked]>
Subject: A tech-enabled approach to inclusion and equity; revisiting the
Ministerial Symposium outputs

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Minister Liisa Pakosta

As we begin planning for the Ministerial Symposium 2027, we have been
reflecting on the key discussions and insights that emerged from the 2026
Policy Roundtables. To share these valuable perspectives more widely, we
are launching a four-part content series that captures the themes, ideas
and recommendations discussed throughout the day. Produced in line with
Chatham House Rules, the series offers Symposium attendees and selected
education leaders a unique window into the conversations that took place
behind closed doors.

The first article explores:

A tech-enabled approach to inclusion and equity, hosted by UNICEF
<https://uk.bettshow.com/bett-articles/topic-1-tech-enabled-approach-inclu
sion-equity> Click Here

Looking ahead, the Bett portfolio continues this important work at Bett
Asia, taking place on 23-24 September at the Mandarin Oriental, Kuala
Lumpur.

Designed as a leadership-focused summit, Bett Asia brings together more
than 700 education leaders, policymakers, educators and innovators in an
intimate environment that encourages meaningful dialogue and
collaboration. Across two days, the programme will explore the most
pressing opportunities and challenges facing education systems across
Asia, with topics shaped directly by policy and decision-makers from K-12
through to higher education.

Complimentary tickets are available here <https://asia.bettshow.com/Home>
.

As part of our growing Government Engagement Programme, Bett Asia will
also host a series of invitation-only roundtables on the day prior to the
summit. Bringing together ministers, ministry representatives, industry
experts and leaders from primary, secondary, higher, lifelong and TVET
education, these discussions will examine how policy makers and
institutions can successfully lead and sustain digital transformation.
Each roundtable is limited to approximately 25 participants to ensure
meaningful discussion and peer exchange. If you are interested in being
considered for a place at this invitation only event, then please respond
by way of reply and I will share further details.

Best wishes,

Raphaela Svirinskaya

Bett – Hyve Group

T: +44 20 3545 9734 E:  <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]

This email was sent by Hyve Group Limited, which is registered in England
and Wales (registration number: 1927339). The company's registered office
is 2 Kingdom Street, London, W2 6JG. Its VAT registration number is: 676
0374 20. Hyve Group Limited accepts no liability for the content of this
email, or for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the
information provided, unless that information is subsequently confirmed in
writing. Any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of
the author and do not necessarily represent those of the company. This
email has been checked for viruses. However, computer viruses can be
transmitted via email. The recipient should check this email and any
attachments for the presence of viruses. Hyve Group Limited accepts no
liability for any damage caused by any viruses transmitted by this email.

Calls made to and by Hyve may be recorded and monitored for the purposes
of quality control and staff training. More information on how Hyve
processes your personal data can be found in its Privacy Notice available
here:

https://hyve.group/Privacy-notice