Subject: RE: World Courier Finland - overdue amounts - Health Board Estonia
From: "Pusa, Olli" <[email-masked]>
To: "Marlen Timm" <[email-masked]>, "WC-VNO-Finance-SSC" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "TA Info" <[email-masked]>,Arina Tülp <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2025 10:55:23 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu 
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Hi Marlen,

I can confirm that all Health Board’s invoices from World Courier Finland 
are being send to email address [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]>

Invoices are sent from World Courier addresses

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  or 
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

Best regards,

Olli Pusa

Olli Pusa

Cencora

World Courier (Finland) Oy

Country Finance Manager

Work: +358400724876

Puutarhatie 20

Vantaa, 01300

 <http://www.worldcourier.com/> www.worldcourier.com

United in our responsibility

to create healthier futures

We are excited to become Cencora.

To learn more about our brand transition,

go to Cencora.com

From: Marlen Timm <[email-masked]>
Sent: 10 September 2025 17:08
To: WC-VNO-Finance-SSC <[email-masked]>
Cc: TA Info <[email-masked]>; Arina Tülp <[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: World Courier Finland - overdue amounts - Health Board Estonia

Dear Nastasiia, I apologize for the delay. I have informed the relevant 
people responsible for processing payments. Could you confirm whether the 
invoices are being sent to the correct email address in your system? As far 
as I’m aware,

ZjQcmQRYFpfptBannerStart

This Message Is From an External Sender

This message came from outside your organization.

   <https://us-phishalarm-ewt.proofpoint.com/EWT/v1/I5RyydYb1W3tjTUU!VaRrapaRzXBgOQqeOJRGH4yKtZSUPPCk7xXCDfkL_x_n-nex3Qh4Rz-NNOD0dLEiA5lBiMAm15j6Eosx0SDt1_T--d3n94WBVG5QxKt8LACq$> 
Report Suspicious    ‌

ZjQcmQRYFpfptBannerEnd

Dear Nastasiia,

I apologize for the delay. I have informed the relevant people responsible 
for processing payments.

Could you confirm whether the invoices are being sent to the correct email 
address in your system? As far as I’m aware, they should be forwarded to 
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

Kind regards,

Marlen Timm

Laboratory specialist

Laboratory of Communicable Diseases

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

Republic of Estonia

Health Board

+372 794 3500

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

www.terviseamet.ee <http://www.terviseamet.ee>

Paldiski mnt 81, 10614 Tallinn

Estonia

This e-mail meant for use by the person named in the letterhead. If you have 
got this e-mail by mistake, please notify of it the sender without delay and 
delete the received e-mail together with all its attachments.

From: WC-VNO-Finance-SSC <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Wednesday, September 10, 2025 1:50 PM
To: Marlen Timm <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; Jekaterina Ovtšinnikova 
<[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: TA Info <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: World Courier Finland - overdue amounts - Health Board Estonia

Dear Sir/Madam,

We are sending this email as a reminder that your account payments are 
overdue by more than 4 days. Please see overdue invoice attached, just in 
case it was not received by you.

Could you please confim when we should expect the payment?

In addition, please find list of all open documents as of today below.

Regards,

Nastasiia Chernenko

AmerisourceBergen

World Courier Lithuania

Junior Accountant

3rd floor, Quadrum South

Konstitucijos ave. 21B

08130 Vilnius, Lithuania

 <http://www.worldcourier.com/> www.worldcourier.com

United in our responsibility to create healthier futures

Confidentiality notice: This electronic mail transmission may contain 
privileged, confidential and/or protected personal information and is 
intended only for the review of the party to whom it is addressed. Any 
unauthorized use or disclosure of the information contained herein may be a 
violation of applicable law. If you have received this transmission in 
error, please immediately return it to the sender, delete it and destroy it 
without reading it. Unintended transmission shall not constitute the waiver 
of the attorney-client or any other privilege.

  _____

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE. This electronic mail transmission may contain 
privileged, confidential and/or protected personal information and is 
intended only for the review of the party to whom it is addressed. Any 
unauthorized use or disclosure of the information contained herein may be a 
violation of applicable law. If you have received this transmission in 
error, please immediately return it to the sender, delete it and destroy it 
without reading it. Unintended transmission shall not constitute the waiver 
of the attorney-client or any other privilege.

  _____