Subject: The UNIDROIT Archive: the First Testimony of the Institute’s Identity in its First Century of Life (26 February 2024 at 4.30 pm)/Estonia
From: "UNIDROIT Secretariat" <[email-masked]>
To: "JM info Shared MB", <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Embassy of Estonia in Italy" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2024 11:20:08 +0200

Dear Sir, Dear Madam,

The UNIDROIT Secretariat presents its compliments to the diplomatic
representations of its Member States in Italy and has the honour to extend
an invitation to attend an event entitled The UNIDROIT Archive: the First
Testimony of the Institute’s Identity in its First Century of Life on 26
February at 4.30 pm. The event will be followed by a Vin d’Honneur.

Due to limited seating, the Secretariat will be accepting registrations
via QR code on the attached Programme or at this link
<https://forms.gle/Raf1fH3gJqrMVivH6>  until 16 February 2024.

Best regards,

UNIDROIT Secretariat

Unidroit Secretariat

Via Panisperna 28  |  00184, Rome, Italy
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>   |  www.unidroit.org
<http://www.unidroit.org/>
office: +39 (0)6 69 62 145

 <https://www.facebook.com/UNIDROIT/>   <https://twitter.com/UNIDROITorg>
<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMdSut63MHP0423wQNeJH4w>   <https://www.
linkedin.com/company/international-institute-for-the-unification-of-privat
e-law/>