Subject: FOR ACTION: Survey of the EFSA/ECDC quarterly Avian influenza monitoring report
From: "ECDC respiratory viruses" <[email-masked]>
To: <Undisclosed recipients:>
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2025 15:49:12 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu 
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

To: National Focal Points for Viral Respiratory Diseases, Operational 
Contact Points for ERVI-Net
CC: National Coordinators

Dear Colleagues,

We have launched a survey to collect your feedback and help us assess the 
current use, satisfaction, and impact of our quarterly Avian Influenza 
Monitoring Reports. The latest report was published in September and can be 
found via the following link 
<https://www.ecdc.europa.eu/en/publications-data/avian-influenza-overview-june-september-2025#:~:text=EFSA%20Journal%20published%20by%20Wiley-VCH%20GmbH%20on%20behalf,wild%20%28156%29%20birds%20across%2015%20countries%20in%20Europe.> 
Avian influenza overview June–September 2025.

By filling in the survey, you help us improve the structure and content of 
the reports and make them more useful to you. You can access the survey via 
the following link EUSurvey - Survey 
<https://ec.europa.eu/eusurvey/runner/AvianInfluenza_MonitoringReports> . 
The survey will remain open until 10 November 2025 and takes about 15-20 
minutes to complete.

Many thanks in advance for your kind collaboration.

Best wishes,

ECDC Respiratory Viruses team

Data protection notice

You are receiving this survey because you are a National Coordinator, 
National Focal Point for Viral Respiratory Diseases, or Operational Contact 
Points for ERVI-Net. ECDC and EFSA are conducting a survey on the quarterly 
avian influenza overview report and we would welcome your contribution. The 
only personal data being processed in the context of the survey are email 
addresses for the purpose of inviting potential participants to take part in 
the survey. The data controller is 
<https://www.ecdc.europa.eu/en/about-us/contact-ecdc> ECDC. You can contact 
ECDC’s Data Protection Officer at  <mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked]. Data are processed pursuant to Article 5(1)(a) of 
Regulation 2018/1725.  You have the right to request ECDC to provide access 
to, rectify or erase your personal data, or restrict processing of your 
data, as well as the right to object to processing.

Replying to the survey is not mandatory and all responses to the survey will 
be treated anonymously. If you have questions on the survey, you can contact 
the EFSA BIOHAW Animal Health Team ( <mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked]) or ECDC Respiratory Viruses team 
([email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ).

European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control (ECDC)

Gustav III:s boulevard 40, 169 73 Solna, Sweden

Phone +46 (0)8 58 60 10 00

www.ecdc.europa.eu

Follow ECDC on:

Classified as ECDC NORMAL 

Confidentiality Notice
If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby kindly 
requested, to, consecutively, refrain from disclosing its content to any 
third party, delete it and inform its sender of the erroneous transmittal.

Classified as ECDC NORMAL