Subject: Marrakesh Notification No. 96 - Accession by the Islamic Republic of Pakistan
From: "E-documents" <[email-masked]>
To: "E-documents" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2024 19:16:54 +0200

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Please find enclosed MARRAKESH Notification N° 96 relating to the deposit by 
the Government of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan, on March 12, 2024, of 
its instrument of accession to the Marrakesh Treaty to Facilitate Access to 
Published Works for Persons Who Are Blind, Visually Impaired or Otherwise 
Print Disabled, adopted at Marrakesh on June 27, 2013.

------------

Veuillez trouver ci-joint la notification MARRAKECH N° 96 concernant le 
dépôt par le Gouvernement de la République islamique du Pakistan, le 12 mars 
2024, de son instrument d’adhésion au Traité de Marrakech visant à faciliter 
l’accès des aveugles, des déficients visuels et des personnes ayant d’autres 
difficultés de lecture des textes imprimés aux œuvres publiées, adopté à 
Marrakech le 27 juin 2013.

------------

THIS IS AN AUTOMATED MESSAGE, PLEASE DO NOT REPLY DIRECTLY TO THIS EMAIL

Ceci est un message automatique, veuillez ne pas y répondre

Este es un mensaje automático, por favor no responda a este aviso

World Intellectual Property Organization Disclaimer: This electronic message 
may contain privileged, confidential and copyright protected information. If 
you have received this e-mail by mistake, please immediately notify the 
sender and delete this e-mail and all its attachments. Please ensure all 
e-mail attachments are scanned for viruses prior to opening or using.

 	  <https://www.wipo.int/en/web/ipday/2024-sdgs/index/?utm_source=wipomail&utm_medium=signature&utm_campaign=ipday2024>
#WorldIPDay

IP and the SDGs
Building our common future
with innovation and creativity

World Intellectual Property Day 2024
April 26

 <https://www.wipo.int/en/web/ipday/2024-sdgs/index/?utm_source=wipomail&utm_medium=signature&utm_campaign=ipday2024> 
wipo.int/ipday