Subject: Minister Karmen Joller - Speaking Invitation - EHFG 2026
From: "Clemens Auer" <[email-masked]>
To: "Karmen Joller - SOM" <[email-masked]>, "Info - SOM" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Louise Boyle" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 May 2026 17:16:01 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Minister Joller,

We would be honoured if you would join us as a speaker this autumn for the
29th European Health Forum Gastein <http://www.ehfg.org/> , taking place
from 29 September – 2 October in Bad Hofgastein, Austria. This year the
event will be held under the theme
<https://www.ehfg.org/fileadmin/downloads/03-conference/2026/EHFG_2026_Mai
n_Theme.pdf> Health for a stronger European Union – high time for action!
Please find attached a personal invitation.

Opportunities where we could offer you an active role in the conference
include the following:

*	Speaking in one of our three EHFG plenary sessions between
Wednesday 30 September and Friday 2 October
*	Participation in the invitation-only Gastein Policy Dialogue on
the evening of Wednesday 30 September
*	Contribution to conference sessions on various EU health priority
topics
*	Participation in a press point with international media on 30
September or 1 October
*	Bilateral meeting opportunities with other Ministers and senior
stakeholders attending the conference.

Please don´t hesitate to contact us if you would like further information.
We look forward to your reply!

With best wishes,

Clemens Auer

DR CLEMENS AUER

President

SAVE THE DATE

EHFG 2026: 29 SEPT – 2 OCT

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

 <https://ehfg.org/> ehfg.org

 <https://ehfg.org/>

 <https://bsky.app/profile/gasteinforum.bsky.social>

 <https://www.flickr.com/photos/ehfg/>

<https://www.linkedin.com/company/european-health-forum-gastein/?originalS
ubdomain=de>

 <https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXGLKdXnw-HcbjalpZfGLAw>