Subject: TRAM elektriliitumine Haimre-Moka tee
From: "Tammekand Liis" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Ruth Koppel" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 May 2026 09:38:56 +0300

Tere!

Saadan TRAM tellitud elektriliitumise projekti kooskõlastamiseks.

Lugupidamisega

Liis Tammekand

Projekteerija

Mobiil: +372 569 246 05

E-mail: [email-masked]

Aadress: Mõigu 3, Tallinn

www.enersense.ee <https://enersense.ee/>

Meie privaatsuspoliitika, mis kirjeldab, kuidas me käsitleme klientide ja
partnerite isikuandmeid, on saadaval
<https://enersense.ee/privaatsuseeskirjad-kontaktisikute-jaoks/?_ga=2.1465
39828.1283715657.1711366377-853430236.1704804925&_gl=1*1jpjmqg*_ga*ODUzNDM
wMjM2LjE3MDQ4MDQ5MjU.*_ga_L80KG0RKFR*MTcxMTUzNTg4NC4xMjAuMC4xNzExNTM1ODg0L
jYwLjAuMA..> siin ja muud privaatsuspoliitikad on saadaval
<https://enersense.ee/>  www.enersense.ee

This e-mail and any attachments hereto are confidential and intended only
for a specific individual and purpose. It may contain information which is
privileged or otherwise protected against unauthorized disclosure or
communication. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify
(telephone or e-mail) the sender immediately and delete this message and
any attachments from your system without producing, distributing or
retaining copies thereof or disclosing its contents to any other person.
Thank you.