Subject: CFE / D12678 / OECD Tourism Committee - Estonia - Invoice 2 (EUR 5,000.00)
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "info - MKM" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 May 2026 15:52:41 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Sir, Dear Madam,

Thank you for your offer of a voluntary contribution concerning the 
above-mentioned activity.

Please find attached a copy of your offer letter together with our 
electronically signed 2nd instalment invoice, which you are kindly requested 
to settle within the next 30 days. To ensure prompt and accurate 
identification and to avoid potential delays in activity implementation, 
please quote the OECD reference in your bank transfer and notify us by 
e-mail at:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked].

To contribute towards a more digitally secure and eco-friendly business 
operation, the OECD has transitioned to using electronic signatures for all 
Voluntary Contribution (VC) invoices, agreements, amendments and financial 
reports. Please note that, moving forward, only invoices bearing valid 
electronic signatures should be regarded as final and eligible for payment.

We thank you in advance and remain entirely at your disposal for any further 
information, which you may require. Please send an e-mail to VC_Invoicing 
<mailto:[email-masked]> @oecd.org for any question of an administrative 
nature.

With kind regards,

Fabienne BARREY (she/her)

VC Invoicing
Review Acceptance and Administration Unit

Voluntary Contribution Management Group

Programme, Budget and Financial Management Service.

Executive Directorate, OECD

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] - Tel: +33 (0) 1 45 24 
82 00

This communication is intended only for the use of the individual or entity 
to whom it is addressed and others authorised by the sender to receive it. 
Any unauthorised disclosure, use, or publication of this information is not 
allowed. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the 
sender immediately and delete it from your system.

Cette communication est uniquement destinée à la personne ou à l’entité à 
laquelle elle est adressée et à d’autres autorisées par l’émetteur à la 
recevoir. Aucune divulgation, utilisation ou publication de ces informations 
n’est autorisée. Si vous avez reçu cette communication par erreur, veuillez 
en notifier l’émetteur immédiatement et la détruire de votre système.

Highly Sensitive - Très sensible