Subject: Invitation to Review Two Manuscripts on Tourism & Sovereignty in the AI Era
From: "Tong Yin" <[email-masked]>
To: "info - MKM" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2026 09:09:52 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Minister and colleagues at the Ministry of Economic Affairs and 
Communications,

I am Dr. Tong Yin, Founder & CEO of InsightBridge Global LLC. As your 
ministry manages Estonia's national tourism policy, I respectfully write to 
invite your review of two forthcoming manuscripts on the structural 
transformation of global tourism in the AI era.

The first, Vertical Frontier, examines how AI-driven intelligence is 
reshaping demand, competition, and national positioning across the tourism 
economy through real-world cases. The second, Active Demand Sovereignty, 
develops a framework for how nations can capture and retain demand 
sovereignty as intelligence and value migrate across borders. Both are under 
formal review with leading academic publishers.

Given your ministry's role in national tourism strategy, your perspective 
would be invaluable. I would be honored to share the drafts and welcome any 
reflections you or your team might offer.

With respect,
Dr. Tong Yin
Founder & CEO, InsightBridge Global LLC