Subject: EU-PROMENS - European Programme in Mental Health
From: Czimbalmos, Ágnes <[email-masked]>
To: Czimbalmos, Ágnes <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Bil, Rani" <[email-masked]>, "De-Zeeuw, Janine" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2024 19:05:00 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada. 	

Dear Sir or Madam,  
 
I am writing to inform you about EU-PROMENS (European PROgramme for Mental
health Exchanges, Networking and Skills), a capacity-building programme on
mental health financed by the EU4Health Programme. It will be implemented
by the project consortium (GFA Consulting Group GmbH, Trimbos Institute,
and Mental Health Europe) between January 2024 and December 2026. 
A major part of EU-PROMENS is to design, develop and implement a European
mental health multidisciplinary training programme that will target
different groups of professionals, including: 
1.  Health professionals working in the mental health sector  
2.  Teachers and educators working in the educational setting  
3.  Social workers working in various community settings  
4.  Professionals working in prisons and juvenile detention centres.   
 
At this moment, the project team is conducting a  training needs and
competency assessment for the development of this comprehensive,
prevention-oriented Multidisciplinary Training Programme on Mental Health
for Health and Other Professionals Working in Community Settings. 
To do so, the project Team aims to interview national level policy-makers
working in the health, social services, education and law enforcement
sectors to identify the training audiences and training needs, gaps and
obstacles in mental health both from a systemic and a professional
activity perspective.  
We would like to interview a designated person responsible for mental
health at the national level or having knowledge of the country`s mental
health system to gather information about training needs, gaps and
obstacles in capacities, knowledge, competencies, and current challenges
in mental health. 
 
The interview will take no longer than 45-60 minutes and will be conducted
in accordance with international data protection laws. Responses will be
kept confidential and will not be attributed to any individual or country.

As we are also collecting information on training programmes and training
modules at national or local level, particularly descriptions of these
programmes, we welcome any information on training programmes/modules you
are aware of and can already share with us.  
 
For additional information on the project please find attached EU-PROMENS
factsheet and visit our website EU-PROMENS - EU-PROMENS or contact me, as
indicated below. 

Your reply with the information and contact details of the person who can
participate in the interview would be appreciated. Please reply at your
earliest convenience but not later than 25 July 2024. Please note that in
order to meet our deadlines we need to complete the data collection by 31
August 2024. 

Best regards, 
 
Dr Agnes Czimbalmos