Subject: Fw: Invitation to CEE AI Summit 2026
From: "Helle Ruusing - JUSTDIGI" <[email-masked]>
To: "Justiits- ja Digiministeerium" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2026 17:07:12 +0300

_____

From: Svobodová Kateřina <[email-masked]>
Sent: Wednesday, 24 June 2026 16:55:13
To: Liisa-Ly Pakosta - JUSTDIGI <[email-masked]>
Cc: Helle Ruusing - JUSTDIGI <[email-masked]>; 
[email-masked]' <[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: Invitation to CEE AI Summit 2026

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Minister Pakosta,

I hope this message finds you well.

I would like to kindly follow up on our invitation to the CEE AI Summit 
2026, taking place on 3 September 2026 in Prague.

The Summit will bring together ministers, senior European policymakers and 
leading AI experts, including European Commissioner Ekaterina Zaharieva, 
Lucilla Sioli, Director of the EU AI Office, Valeriya Ionan, Advisor to the 
Minister of Defence of Ukraine, and Mark Boris Andrijanič, former Minister 
for Digital Transformation of Slovenia.

As we are currently finalising the ministerial programme, we would greatly 
appreciate receiving your confirmation at your earliest convenience.

Thank you for your time and consideration. We sincerely hope to welcome you 
to Prague.

Kind regards,

Bc. Kateřina Svobodová
Office of the First Deputy Prime Minister

and Minister of Industry and Trade

Ministry of Industry and Trade of the Czech Republic

Na Františku 32, 110 15 Praha 1

T +420 224 852 524

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

 <https://mpo.gov.cz/> mpo.gov.cz

From: Svobodová Kateřina
Sent: Thursday, May 14, 2026 10:20 AM
To: [email-masked]' <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]' <[email-masked]>; Kačena Lukáš 
<[email-masked]>
Subject: Invitation to CEE AI Summit 2026

Dear Minister Pakosta,

on behalf of the First Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Industry and 
Trade of the Czech Republic, Mr. Karel Havlíček, I have the honour to 
forward the attached invitation to a ministerial meeting to be held on the 
sidelines of the CEE AI Summit 2026 in Prague on 3 September 2026.

Please find the formal invitation attached.

Should you require any additional information or wish to coordinate further 
details, please do not hesitate to contact Mr. Lukáš Kačena, Government 
Envoy for Artificial Intelligence, at  <mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked].

With kind regards,

Bc. Kateřina Svobodová
Office of the First Deputy Prime Minister

and Minister of Industry and Trade

Ministry of Industry and Trade of the Czech Republic

Na Františku 32, 110 15 Praha 1

T +420 224 852 524

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

 <https://mpo.gov.cz/> mpo.gov.cz