Subject: To the Kultuuriminister of Estonia Heidy Purga from Charity Foundation Source Of Revival (CFSR)
From: "Info CFSR" <[email-masked]>
To: "KUM min" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2024 22:46:41 +0200

Dear Mrs. Heidy Purga,
Thank you personally and your entire country for actively supporting Ukraine 
during the critical situation that has developed as a result of the fighting 
in connection with the Russian aggression against Ukraine.
We ask you, as Kultuuriminister of Estonia, in accordance with your 
authority, to celebrate the Estonian citizen Urmas Sõõrumaa for his 
significant contribution to the defense of democratic values and the 
struggle of the Ukrainian people, who are now fighting for their freedom and 
Europe as a whole.

With a lot of respect
Serhii Zhuk director CFSR
my facebook account

https://www.facebook.com/sergey.zhuk.18
+30639728844
www.CFSRua.com <http://www.cfsrua.com/>

https://www.facebook.com/CFSourceofRevivalua