Subject: Invitation to WIRE Conference - 13-14 November 2024, Budapest
From: Nemzetközi Főosztály (NKFIH) <[email-masked]>
To: "RAM Info"
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2024 11:02:38 +0300

Dear Colleagues,

We are pleased to inform you that the website and registration interface
of the Week of Innovative Regions in Europe (WIRE) conference is now
available at
<https://wire2024.nkfih.gov.hu/hivatalrol/rendezvenyek/hivatal-rendezvenye
i/week-of-innovative-regions-in-europe-2024/welcome> wire2024.nkfih.gov.hu

Deadline for registration: 8 November (Friday) 12:00 noon CET.

The conference is organized by the National Research, Development and
Innovation Office as an official partner event of the Hungarian presidency
of the Council of the European Union. The conference is supported by the
European Commission. The WIRE conference is the leading European forum for
innovation and regional development, uniting key players from the fields
of innovation and education to enhance science-based competitiveness.

This year’s theme aligns with the Hungarian presidency's priorities and is
vital for the EU's future competitiveness. The event will analyze current
challenges, share best practices, and discuss initiatives like the Smart
Specialization concept, Interregional Innovation Investments (I3)
Instrument, Partnerships for Regional Innovation, and Regional Innovation
Valleys. Speakers will assess the effectiveness of these tools and
highlight synergies between European and regional funding schemes.

Please disseminate the information among your stakeholders. We look
forward to welcome you in Budapest!

on behalf of

dr. Borbála SCHENK

Head of Department

Sincerely yours,

Dóra PIVARCSINÉ FEKETE

Head of Unit

Unit for Horizon Europe/ Department for International Affairs

___________________________________________________

National Research, Development and Innovation Office

H-1077 Budapest, Kéthly Anna tér 1.

E-mail:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

Phone: +36-1-896-3415

Mobile: +36-30-216-1811

nkfih.gov.hu

  _____

Ezen üzenet és annak bármely csatolt anyaga bizalmas, jogi védelem alatt
áll, a nyilvános közléstől védett. Az üzenetet kizárólag a címzett,
illetve az általa meghatalmazottak használhatják fel. Ha Ön nem az üzenet
címzettje, úgy kérjük, hogy telefonon, vagy e-mail-ben értesítse erről az
üzenet küldőjét és törölje az üzenetet, valamint annak összes csatolt
mellékletét a rendszeréből. Ha Ön nem az üzenet címzettje, abban az
esetben tilos az üzenetet vagy annak bármely csatolt mellékletét
lemásolnia, elmentenie, az üzenet tartalmát bárkivel közölnie vagy azzal
visszaélnie.

This message and any attachment are confidential and are legally
privileged. It is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity
to whom it is addressed and others authorised to receive it. If you are
not the intended recipient, please telephone or email the sender and
delete this message and any attachment from your system. Please note that
any dissemination, distribution, copying or use of or reliance upon the
information contained in and transmitted with this e-mail by or to anyone
other than the recipient designated above by the sender is unauthorised
and strictly prohibited.