Subject: Riigitee nr 11161 Ruila Litse tee kaitsevööndis maakaabli paigalduse liiklusväline tegutsemise luba
From: "Nukki Priit" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2024 15:33:21 +0300

Tere
Palun luba tööde teostamiseks transpordimaa kaitsevööndis
riigitee nr 11161 Ruila-Laitse tee kaitsevöönd km 4,70-4,89

Tööde tellija on Elektrilevi OÜ.

Dokumendid ja taotlus lisatud manusena.

Priit Nukki

Projektijuht

Mobiil: +372 53404554

E-mail: [email-masked]
Address: Mõigu 3 10112 Tallinn
Enersense AS

This e-mail and any attachments hereto are confidential and intended only
for a specific individual and purpose. It may contain information which is
privileged or otherwise protected against unauthorized disclosure or
communication. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify
(telephone or e-mail) the sender immediately and delete this message and
any attachments from your system without producing, distributing or
retaining copies thereof or disclosing its contents to any other person.
Thank you.