Subject: Nomination of a national data provider for the 2026 round of the Global Survey on Assessment of National Capacity for the Prevention and Control of NCDs (CCS)
From: "EURO NCD Surveillance" <[email-masked]>
To: Helen Sõber - SOM <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Agne Nettan-Sepp - SOM" <[email-masked]>, "Info - SOM" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>,KÖHLER, Kristina <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 4 Aug 2026 18:39:47 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Ms Sõber,

On behalf of Dr Gundo Aurel Weiler, Director, Prevention and Health 
Promotion at WHO Regional Office for Europe, we are pleased to share with 
you the letter, requesting for nomination of a national data provider for 
the 2026 round of the Global Survey on Assessment of National Capacity for 
the Prevention and Control of NCDs (CCS).

We would very much appreciate receiving your official nomination as soon as 
possible and no later than 31 August 2026.

Please send the name, functional title, and email address of the nominated 
expert so that we can liaise with him/her directly, sending the 
questionnaire and links, and communicate about any follow-up queries 
regarding the questionnaire, to the following addresses: 
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

Thank you.

Best regards,

Division of Prevention and Health Promotion

WHO Regional Office for Europe