Subject: Korduv kooskõlastamine. Friedrich Robert Faehlmanni tee 33 kinnistu kaitsme nimivoolu suurendamine. LC4289
From: "Egle Ninep-Kaselt" <[email-masked]>
To: "Arvo Veltri" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 May 2026 22:00:47 +0300

Tere,

Edastan manuses kooskõlastamiseks projekti asendiplaani, mis on muudetud
välja ehitatud maakaabli teostusjoonise järgi. Nimelt tuli veidi trassi
muuta tulenevalt puust möödumisest. Palun ehitatud trassile uut
kooskõlastust, et uuesti maalepingud sõlmida.

NB! Trass on sellisel kujul täna välja ehitatud (teostusjoonis ka
lisatud).

Parimate soovidega,

Egle Ninep-Kaselt

Projekteerija

Enersense AS

Mobiil: +372 5597 1898

E-mail:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

Aadress: Mõigu 3 10112 Tallinn

 <http://www.enersense.ee/> www.enersense.ee

 <https://www.linkedin.com/company/enersense-estonia/>
<https://twitter.com/EnersenseAs>
<https://www.facebook.com/enersenseestonia>
<https://www.instagram.com/enersenseestonia/>

This e-mail and any attachments hereto are confidential and intended only
for a specific individual and purpose. It may contain information which is
privileged or otherwise protected against unauthorized disclosure or
communication. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify
(telephone or e-mail) the sender immediately and delete this message and
any attachments from your system without producing, distributing or
retaining copies thereof or disclosing its contents to any other person.
Thank you.

This e-mail and any attachments hereto are confidential and intended only
for a specific individual and purpose. It may contain information which is
privileged or otherwise protected against unauthorized disclosure or
communication. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify
(telephone or e-mail) the sender immediately and delete this message and
any attachments from your system without producing, distributing or
retaining copies thereof or disclosing its contents to any other person.
Thank you.