Subject: CDNET comments on the Congress of Local and Regional Authorities’ Recommendation 546 (2026) – “Strengthening the capacities of local and regional authorities in the use of artificial intelligence"
From: "secretariat.cdnet" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2026 12:57:17 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

(en français ci-dessous)

Dear Members, Participants and Observers of the CDNET,

Further to the Committee of Ministers’ request, we would like to inform
you that the CDNET has been invited to submit its comments on the Congress
of Local and Regional Authorities’ Recommendation 546 (2026) –
“Strengthening the capacities of local and regional authorities in the use
of artificial intelligence”.

Please find attached the draft comments (CDNET(2026)8), prepared by the
Secretariat and reviewed by the Bureau.

Members, Participants and Observers are kindly invited to submit any
observations or proposals on the attached draft to the Secretariat at
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  by 10 July
2026 at the latest.

The document will be finalised taking into account any feedback received
and subsequently transmitted to the Committee of Ministers as the adopted
CDNET document.

Kind regards,

The CDNET Secretariat

******

Chers Membres, Participant(e)s et Observateurs du CDNET,

Suite à la demande du Comité des Ministres, nous souhaitons vous informer
que le CDNET a été invité à soumettre ses commentaires sur la
Recommandation 546 (2026) du Congrès des pouvoirs locaux et régionaux
intitulée « Renforcer les capacités des collectivités locales et
régionales en matière d’utilisation de l’intelligence artificielle ».

Veuillez trouver ci-joint le projet de commentaires (CDNET(2026)8),
préparé par le Secrétariat et examiné par le Bureau.

Les Membres, Participant(e)s et Observateurs sont invités à soumettre
toute observation ou proposition concernant le projet ci-joint au
Secrétariat à l’adresse [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]>  au plus tard le 10 juillet 2026.

Le document sera finalisé en tenant compte des observations reçues et
transmis au Comité des Ministres en tant que document adopté par le CDNET.

Cordialement,

Le Secrétariat du CDNET