Subject: LC4874 Mõisamäe elektriliitumine, Üksnurme küla, Saku vald, Harjumaa
From: "Kotter Sander" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2026 14:20:55 +0300

Tere!

Koostöös Elektrileviga olen projekteerimas elektriliitumist Mõisamäe
kinnistule – 71901:001:1202.

Projektis kulgeme riigiteemaal 11345 ning ristume mahasõiduga.

Proovisin puurimiskaevik B nihutada, et tagada 3m kuid kahjuks on seal
väga kitsad olud.

Edastan projektlahenduse kooskõlastamiseks.

Sander Kotter

Projekteerija

Enersense AS

Mobiil: +372 5547 836

E-mail:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

Aadress: Mõigu 3, Tallinn

 <http://www.enersense.ee/> www.enersense.ee

 <https://www.linkedin.com/company/enersense-estonia/>
<https://twitter.com/EnersenseAs>
<https://www.facebook.com/enersenseestonia>
<https://www.instagram.com/enersenseestonia/>

This e-mail and any attachments hereto are confidential and intended only
for a specific individual and purpose. It may contain information which is
privileged or otherwise protected against unauthorized disclosure or
communication. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify
(telephone or e-mail) the sender immediately and delete this message and
any attachments from your system without producing, distributing or
retaining copies thereof or disclosing its contents to any other person.
Thank you.