Subject: FW: UNIDROIT/Consultation Draft UNIDROIT/FAO/IFAD Legal Guide on Collaborative Legal Structures for Agricultural Enterprises/Estonia
From: "Kadi Auksmann" <[email-masked]>
To: "Justiits- ja Digiministeerium" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2026 13:20:50 +0300

Tere,

Edastame info UNIDROITlt.

Lugupidamisega

Eesti Saatkond Roomas

From: UNIDROIT Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Sent: Thursday, July 23, 2026 9:02 AM
To: Saatkond Roomas üldaadress (e-mail) <[email-masked]>
Cc: Isabelle Dubois (UNIDROIT) <[email-masked]>
Subject: UNIDROIT/Consultation Draft UNIDROIT/FAO/IFAD Legal Guide on
Collaborative Legal Structures for Agricultural Enterprises/Estonia

Dear Sir, Madam,

Please find attached NV S80C/1433 dated 20 July 2026 concerning the public
consultation on the draft UNIDROIT/FAO/IFAD Legal Guide on Collaborative
Legal Structures for Agricultural Enterprises (CLSAE) and its attachment.

Sincere regards,

Unidroit Secretariat

Unidroit Secretariat

Via Panisperna 28  |  00184, Rome, Italy
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>   |
<http://www.unidroit.org/> www.unidroit.org
office: +39 (0)6 69 62 135

 <https://www.facebook.com/UNIDROIT/>   <https://twitter.com/UNIDROITorg>
<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMdSut63MHP0423wQNeJH4w>
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/international-institute-for-the-unificat
ion-of-private-law/>