Subject: Circular / Circulaire No 57(25): Admission of the State of Qatar as a future Member of the HCCH
From: "HCCH" <[email-masked]>
To: "National Organ Estonia" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2025 16:06:09 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

 Version française ci-après
 Versión en español abajo <>

a

HCCH 2025 Focused Circular No 57

Admission of the State of Qatar as a future Member of the HCCH

The Secretary General of the HCCH presents his compliments to the National
and Contact Organs of the Members and, with reference to Focused Circular
No 32(25), dated 10 April 2025, is pleased to certify that the majority of
votes cast has been in favour of admitting the State of Qatar as a future
Member of the HCCH. The Certificate dated 13 October 2025 is attached. In
light of the outcome, the State of Qatar has been invited to deposit its
instrument of acceptance of the Statute to become a Member of the HCCH.

The Secretary General avails himself of this opportunity to renew to the
National and Contact Organs of the Members the assurance of his highest
consideration.

THE HAGUE, 13 October 2025

To the National and Contact Organs of the Members
Copy for information to the Diplomatic Missions of the Members

  _____

a

 Circulaire ciblée No 57 de la HCCH de 2025

Admission de l’État du Qatar en qualité de futur Membre de la HCCH

Le Secrétaire Général de la HCCH présente ses compliments aux Organes
nationaux et de liaison des Membres et a le plaisir, à la suite de la
Circulaire ciblée No 32(25) en date du 10 avril 2025, de confirmer que la
majorité des voix exprimées sont favorables à l’admission de l’État du
Qatar en qualité de futur Membre de la HCCH. Le procès-verbal daté du 13
octobre 2025 est joint à la présente. Au vu du résultat, l’État du Qatar a
été invité à déposer l’instrument d’acceptation du Statut afin de devenir
Membre de la HCCH.

Le Secrétaire Général saisit cette occasion pour renouveler aux Organes
nationaux et de liaison des Membres l’assurance de sa haute considération.

LA HAYE, le 13 octobre 2025

Aux Organes nationaux et de liaison des Membres
Copie à titre d’information aux Missions diplomatiques des Membres

  _____

a

  Circular Específica N.º 57 de la HCCH de 2025

Admisión del Estado de Qatar como futuro Miembro de la HCCH

El Secretario General de la HCCH saluda atentamente a los Órganos
Nacionales y de Contacto de los Miembros y, con referencia a la Circular
Específica N.º 32(25), de fecha 10 de abril de 2025, tiene el agrado de
certificar que la mayoría de los votos emitidos ha sido favorable a la
admisión del Estado de Qatar como futuro Miembro de la HCCH. Adjunto se
remite el certificado con fecha de 13 de octubre de 2025. A raíz del
resultado, se ha invitado al Estado de Qatar a depositar su instrumento de
aceptación del Estatuto para convertirse en Miembro de la HCCH.

El Secretario General aprovecha esta oportunidad para reiterar a los
Órganos Nacionales y de Contacto de los Miembros el testimonio de su más
alta consideración.

LA HAYA, 13 de octubre de 2025

A los Órganos Nacionales y de Contacto de los Miembros
Copia para información de las Misiones Diplomáticas de los Miembros