Subject: DPO contact details - Nets Estonia AS and Nets Denmark A/S Eesti filiaal
From: Mette Søderlund <[email-masked]>
To: "AKI info"
Cc: "Elisabeth Lage Hansen" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2024 09:56:19 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

To the Estonian Data Protection Inspectorate,

Please be informed that, effective as of today, Elisabeth Lage Hansen has
been appointed as the Data Protection Officer for:

*	Nets Estonia AS (reg.no. 10452335), Harju maakond, Tallinn,
Kesklinna linnaosa, Tartu mnt 63, 10115, Estonia.

The contact details of the Data Protection Officer is phone: +45 24 78 50
07, email: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

Additionally, please be informed that Elisabeth Lage Hansen is also
appointed as the Data Protection Officer for Nets Denmark A/S (reg. no.
20016175), Klausdalsbrovej 601, 2750 Ballerup, Denmark and will as such
also be the contact point for data protection related queries concerning
the Estonian branch office of Nets Denmark A/S i.e.:

*	Nets Denmark A/S Eesti filiaal (reg.no. 12951516), Harju maakond,
Tallinn, Kesklinna Linnaosa, Viru väljak 2, 10111, Estonia.

We are of course available in case of any questions.

Best regards

Mette Søderlund

Senior Compliance Officer

Data Protection Team – Nordics

M. +45 29 48 25 89

Nets Denmark A/S, CVR: 20016175

Klausdalsbrovej 601

2750 Ballerup, Denmark

 <http://www.nets.eu/> www.nets.eu

 <http://www.nexigroup.com/> www.nexigroup.com

Nets is part of Nexi Group - the European PayTech

with scale, capabilities and proximity to provide the simplest,

fastest and safest payment solutions to people, merchants

and financial institutions. For more information please visit:

 <http://www.nets.eu/> www.nets.eu or  <http://www.nexigroup.com/>
www.nexigroup.com

Please note that from January 17th 2022 we change our

e-mail addresses domains from nets.eu to nexigroup.com

This content is classified as Internal

This content is classified as Internal