Subject: BESS licenses in Estonia
From: "Rokas Zaveckas" <[email-masked]>
To: "Konkurentsiamet"
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2025 14:26:36 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Hello,

We are a Lithuanian company operating in the energy sector and are planning 
to expand to the Estonian market. Thus we are looking for a list of BESS 
(Battery Energy Storage Systems) facilities or a list of companies with 
licenses to develop such facilities in Estonia.

Are such lists available in Estonia?

Sincerely,

  <https://enerheads.lt/wp-content/uploads/2024/09/enerheads_email_signature_logo-1.png>
Rokas Zaveckas

Head of Sales

Enerheads Solutions

Mozuriskiu str. 108, Vilnius, Lithuania

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

+370 685 03646

www.enerheads.com <https://www.enerheads.lt>