Subject: kooskõlastamiseks "LC5110 Lojapõllu liitumise tööprojekt, Pühalepa küla, Hiiumaa"
From: "Talts Ain" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 Jul 2026 11:04:29 +0300

Tere.

Saadan kooskõlastamisele "LC5110 Lojapõllu liitumise tööprojekt, Pühalepa
küla, Hiiumaa"

Lugupidamisega

Ain Talts

projekteerija

Mob: +3725642985

Aadress: Raba tn 21a, 80041, Pärnu

 <https://enersense.ee/> https://enersense.ee/

This e-mail and any attachments hereto are confidential and intended only
for a specific individual and purpose. It may contain information which is
privileged or otherwise protected against unauthorized disclosure or
communication. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify
(telephone or e-mail) the sender immediately and delete this message and
any attachments from your system without producing, distributing or
retaining copies thereof or disclosing its contents to any other person.
Thank you.