Subject: International Criminal Check
From: "Leah Powell" <[email-masked]>
To: "Justiitsministeerium"
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2024 14:10:49 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Good Afternoon,

I hope you are well.

We are looking into ways of processing a criminal records check or a 
certificate of good conduct, please could you confirm how we would be able 
to do this and what documentation you would need?

Thank you in advance

Kind regards,

Leah Powell

Senior Screening Officer

 <http://www.cbscreening.co.uk/> www.cbscreening.co.uk

Complete Background Screening Ltd

The Screening House, Cwm Cynon Business Park,

Mountain Ash, CF45 4ER

Tel: 01443 799900

   <https://twitter.com/CBScreening> 
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/rachel-bedgood-897a0810?trk=hp-identity-name> 
<https://plus.google.com/117595231211605377642>

Complete Background Screening Ltd is a limited company registered in England 
and Wales. Company Registration No. 05435348

Registered Offices: The Screening House, Cwm Cynon Business Park, Mountain 
Ash, CF45 4ER

Our Culture & Core Values:

Integrity | Smart | Planning | Accountability| Respect | Commitment | 
Kindness

The information contained in this email and accompanying data are intended 
only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain 
confidential and / or privileged material. If you are not the intended 
recipient of this email, the use of this information or any disclosure, 
copying or distribution is prohibited and is unlawful. If you received this 
in error, please contact the sender and delete all copies of this message 
and attachments immediately.  Please note that CBS monitors incoming and 
outgoing mail for compliance with its Information Security Policy, GDPR and 
ISO compliance. This includes scanning emails for computer viruses.  For 
more information about our policies and procedures please visit 
<http://www.cbscreening.co.uk/GDPR> www.cbscreening.co.uk/GDPR