Subject: Official invitation – Rescue and Public Safety World Convention 2026
From: "Hugo BASSET" <[email-masked]>
To: Päästeamet <[email-masked]>, "Margo Klaos" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Laura GIBERT" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 May 2026 17:14:32 +0300

TÄHELEPANU! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada!

Dear,

I am pleased to share with you, on behalf of Mr Jean-Paul Bosland,
President of the French National Firefighters Federation, the attached
official invitation to attend the Rescue and Public Safety World
Convention 2026, which will take place from September 30 to October 3,
2026, in La Roche-sur-Foron and Annecy (France).

This major international event will bring together key stakeholders in
civil protection and emergency response, offering a unique platform for
exchanges on current strategic challenges, innovation, and operational
cooperation.

For your convenience, please also find attached the program of the event,
which outlines the main sequences and highlights.

I remain personally at your disposal should you need any further
information or assistance regarding your participation.

Yours sincerely,

Hugo BASSET

Chief of staff

French Federation of Firefighters (FNSPF)

+33 6 27 92 42 77