Subject: Introduction to AEAAS: Shaping the Future of European Spaceport Regulation
From: "AEAAS" <[email-masked]>
To: "info - MKM" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2026 12:30:17 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Partner,

On behalf of the Alliance for European Autonomous Access to Space (AEAAS) 
Consortium, I am writing to introduce you to a landmark European initiative 
and invite your organization to play an active role in shaping its outcomes.

Our project, "From EU Soil to Outer Space: Regulation as an enabler for 
Spaceports," is funded by the European Union’s Horizon Europe Programme. It 
brings together fourteen international space sector actors, operators, and 
legal experts with a unified mission: to deliver a foundational, harmonized 
regulatory proposal that streamlines spaceport licensing, fosters technical 
interoperability, and drives global competitiveness across the European 
space ecosystem.

Our Upcoming Activities

Over the next several months, the Consortium is executing a robust portfolio 
of interactive engagement channels designed to move away from passive 
reporting and transition into active, industry-led co-creation. These 
initiatives include:

*	Targeted Consultation Sessions & Roundtables: Small, 60-minute virtual 
peer-group sessions using structured breakout rooms to tackle specific 
challenges like payload integration, safety criteria, and export control 
regulations.

*	Specialized Technical Surveys: highly focused technical surveys addressing 
operational sustainability, propellants lifecycle, data-sharing procedures, 
and cybersecurity frameworks.

*	High-Level Anchor Events: Dedicated industry workshops, a Virtual Policy 
Roundtable, and a final Space Conference held alongside key international 
aerospace summits.

Why Your Perspective Matters

The business case for emerging space actors relies heavily on accessing 
flexible, predictable, and non-prescriptive regulatory pathways. We believe 
your company would benefit greatly from participating in these forums to 
receive early updates on the emerging rules of the market.

More importantly, we want to ensure your voice is heard. We are actively 
seeking alternative points of view from industry leaders to challenge rigid 
assumptions and protect commercial workability. Your unique operational 
insights will directly influence the norms, standards, and recommendations 
we submit to European policy institutions.

How to Join the Conversation

If you are interested in participating in our events and would like to be 
included in our priority distribution list for project updates, insights, 
and formal invitations, please let us know.

Action Required: Please reply to this email confirming your interest. If 
there are relevant technical, legal, or strategic contacts within your 
organization who should also be involved, please feel free to forward this 
invitation to them or introduce us via email.

Thank you for your time, and we look forward to collaborating with your team 
to build a robust, streamlined framework for the future of launch in Europe.

Best regards,

Vladyslava HALALIUK

ASTech Paris Region <https://www.pole-astech.org/web/site/index.php>  On 
behalf of the AEAAS Consortium

Comfort Note: You are receiving this invitation due to our previous 
professional relationship. If you prefer not to receive future updates 
regarding the AEAAS Consortium, please reply to this email with 
"Unsubscribe".