Subject: FW: CRM systems in Estonia
From: "SiM info" <[email-masked]>
To: "Majandus- ja kommunikatsiooniministeerium" <[email-masked]>,Riigi Infosüsteemi Amet (RIA)
Cc: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2025 12:38:26 +0200

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Tere

Edastame kuuluvusega saabunud kirja.

Lugupidamisega

Siseministeerium

From: Eleonóra Šuliková <[email-masked]>
Sent: Tuesday, February 18, 2025 11:17 AM
To: SiM info <[email-masked]>
Subject: CRM systems in Estonia

TÄHELEPANU! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu 
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada!

Good morning,

My name is Eleonóra Šuliková, and I am a junior analyst at Neoxx in 
Slovakia. I am currently researching CRM systems in public administration 
offices abroad. In Slovakia, the process for citizen relocation within the 
country is as follows:

1.	Registration - Visit city office with new title deed and ID.
2.	Update personal info - At the police office for new ID with updated 
address.
3.	Vehicle registration - Visit traffic inspectorate for updated car 
documents.
4.	Real estate cadaster update - Update permanent residence in the cadaster.
5.	Inform other institutions - Notify health insurance, tax office, and 
school if applicable.

I would appreciate your insights on the following questions regarding how 
these processes are handled in your country:

1.	Multichannel: Can a request be started in one city office and completed 
in another branch? If initiated electronically, must it be completed 
electronically?
2.	Feedback: How do you track and collect feedback from citizens after their 
visit?
3.	Personalized help: Do offices communicate with each other? Can one clerk 
assist with multiple tasks, or must I visit multiple offices?
4.	Request status: Can one clerk view the status of all active citizen 
requests across institutions (with citizen consent)?

I would like to ask for help in regards of public available documents about 
digitalization.

Thank you so much,

Kind regards,

Eleonóra Šuliková