Subject: RE: Database on women and men in decision-making - National Administration (EE)
From: "WMID" <[email-masked]>
To: "Info - RAM" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Aima Saar - RAM" <[email-masked]>, "Martin Kulp - RAM" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2026 16:03:29 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear colleagues,

Please find below our email exchange from last year. I am coming back to you 
for the 2026 data collection.

Attached is the data collection file for Estonia. Can you:

1.	Check if the list of ministries reflects the latest situation. If not, 
please feel free to make any changes.
2.	Provide updated figures for Level 1 and Level 2 positions in each 
ministry.
3.	Indicate in the collection file whether data corresponds to the current 
situation or a specific date (e.g. July 2026).

Many thanks in advance for your response.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Kind regards,

Carole Kupper – Researcher

Alphametrics Ltd.

United Kingdom

+44 (0)1480 702101

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

From: Aima Saar - RAM <[email-masked]>
Sent: 01 June 2026 15:58
To: WMID <[email-masked]>
Subject: Vs: Database on women and men in decision-making - National 
Administration (EE)

You don't often get email from [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> . 
<https://aka.ms/LearnAboutSenderIdentification> Learn why this is important

Dear Carole,

I am truly sorry that you were left without a reply last year.

I was on maternity leave and Mariel does not work for us anymore.

In the future, please send the request to our official e-mail [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]>  and add Martin Kulp ([email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> , Head of Department), Meeli Murasov 
([email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> , Adviser) and me as a 
copy.

Best wishes,

Aima Saar

Public Administration Department
Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Estonia

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

www.fin.ee <http://www.fin.ee/>  | Suur-Ameerika 1, 10122 Tallinn

  _____

Saatja: WMID <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Saadetud: esmaspäev, 22. september 2025 14:59
Adressaat: Aima Saar- RAM <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Koopia: Mariel Kivi <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Teema: RE: Database on women and men in decision-making - National 
Administration (EE)

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear colleagues,

Please find below the emails sent in July and September, to which I haven’t 
had a reply yet. Our deadline for the 2025 data collection on National 
Administration is this Friday 26 and we would be grateful for your help.

Attached is the data collection file for Estonia. Could you please:

1.	Check if the list of ministries reflects the latest situation. If not, 
please feel free to make any changes.
2.	Provide updated figures for Level 1 and Level 2 positions in each 
ministry.
3.	Indicate in the collection file whether data corresponds to the current 
situation or a specific date (e.g. July 2025).

Many thanks in advance for your response.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Kind regards,

Carole Kupper – Researcher

Alphametrics Ltd.

United Kingdom

+44 (0)1480 702101

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

From: WMID
Sent: Monday, September 1, 2025 9:44 AM
To: Aima Allik <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: Mariel Kivi <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: RE: Database on women and men in decision-making - National 
Administration (EE)
Importance: High

Dear colleagues,

Please find below the email sent in July to which I haven’t had a reply yet. 
Our deadline for the 2025 data collection on National Administration is 
approaching and we would be grateful for your help.

Attached is the data collection file for Estonia. Can you:

1.	Check if the list of ministries reflects the latest situation. If not, 
please feel free to make any changes.
2.	Provide updated figures for Level 1 and Level 2 positions in each 
ministry.
3.	Indicate in the collection file whether data corresponds to the current 
situation or a specific date (e.g. July 2025).

Many thanks in advance for your response.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Kind regards,

Carole Kupper – Researcher

Alphametrics Ltd.

United Kingdom

+44 (0)1480 702101

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

From: WMID
Sent: Monday, July 28, 2025 11:09 AM
To: Aima Allik <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: Mariel Kivi <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: RE: Database on women and men in decision-making - National 
Administration (EE)
Importance: High

Dear colleagues,

Please find below our email exchange from last year. I am coming back to you 
for the 2025 data collection.

Attached is the data collection file for Estonia. Can you:

1.	Check if the list of ministries reflects the latest situation. If not, 
please feel free to make any changes.
2.	Provide updated figures for Level 1 and Level 2 positions in each 
ministry.
3.	Indicate in the collection file whether data corresponds to the current 
situation or a specific date (e.g. July 2025).

Many thanks in advance for your response.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Kind regards,

Carole Kupper – Researcher

Alphametrics Ltd.

United Kingdom

+44 (0)1480 702101

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

From: Aima Allik <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Tuesday, September 10, 2024 11:11 AM
To: WMID <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: Mariel Kivi <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: RE: Database on women and men in decision-making - National 
Administration (EE)

You don't often get email from [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
. Learn why this is important 
<https://aka.ms/LearnAboutSenderIdentification>

Dear Carole,

Please find attached the filled data file for Estonia. Data refers to 
situation as of 31th of July 2024.

Best wishes,

Aima Allik

Public Administration Department
Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Estonia

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

www.fin.ee <http://www.fin.ee/>  | Suur-Ameerika 1, 10122 Tallinn

From: WMID <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Date: 2. September 2024 at 16:34:42 EEST
To: Birgit Haasmaa <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: Mariel Kivi <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: RE: Database on women and men in decision-making - National 
Administration (EE)

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear colleagues,

Please find below the email sent in July and August to which we haven’t had 
a reply yet. Our deadline is next week and without your data we will have to 
keep our previous record.

Attached is the data collection file for Estonia. Can you:

1.	Check if the list of ministries reflects the latest situation. If not, 
please feel free to make any changes.
2.	Provide updated figures for Level 1 and Level 2 positions in each 
ministry.
3.	Indicate in the collection file whether data corresponds to the current 
situation or a specific date (e.g. July 2024).

Many thanks in advanced for your response.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Kind regards,

Carole Kupper – Researcher

Alphametrics Ltd.

United Kingdom

+44 (0)1480 702101

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

From: WMID
Sent: Thursday, August 15, 2024 3:38 PM
To: Birgit Haasmaa <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: Mariel Kivi <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: RE: Database on women and men in decision-making - National 
Administration (EE)
Importance: High

Dear colleagues,

Please find below the email sent in July to which we haven’t had a reply 
yet. I am coming back to you for the purpose of 2024 data collection, please 
note our deadline this year is 10th of September.

Attached is the data collection file for Estonia. Can you:

1.	Check if the list of ministries reflects the latest situation. If not, 
please feel free to make any changes.
2.	Provide updated figures for Level 1 and Level 2 positions in each 
ministry.
3.	Indicate in the collection file whether data corresponds to the current 
situation or a specific date (e.g. July 2024).

Many thanks in advanced for your response.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Kind regards,

Carole Kupper – Researcher

Alphametrics Ltd.

United Kingdom

+44 (0)1480 702101

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

From: WMID
Sent: Friday, July 5, 2024 1:47 PM
To: Birgit Haasmaa <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: Mariel Kivi <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: RE: Database on women and men in decision-making - National 
Administration (EE)

Dear colleagues,

Please find below our email exchange from last year. I am coming back to you 
for the purpose of 2024 data collection, please note our deadline this year 
is 10th of September.

Attached is the data collection file for Estonia. Can you:

1.	Check if the list of ministries reflects the latest situation. If not, 
please feel free to make any changes.
2.	Provide updated figures for Level 1 and Level 2 positions in each 
ministry.
3.	Indicate in the collection file whether data corresponds to the current 
situation or a specific date (e.g. July 2024).

Many thanks in advanced for your response.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Kind regards,

Carole Kupper – Researcher

Alphametrics Ltd.

United Kingdom

+44 (0)1480 702101

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

From: Birgit Haasmaa <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Tuesday, August 29, 2023 7:52 AM
To: WMID <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: Mariel Kivi <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: FW: Database on women and men in decision-making - National 
Administration (EE)

Dear Carole,

Please find attached the filled data file for Estonia.

Kind regards,

Birgit Haasmaa

Public Administration and Public Service Department
Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Estonia

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

www.fin.ee <http://www.fin.ee/>  | Suur-Ameerika 1, 10122 Tallinn

From: WMID <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Tuesday, July 11, 2023 4:29 PM
To: Birgit Hänilane <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
 >
Cc: Mariel Kivi <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: RE: Database on women and men in decision-making - National 
Administration (EE)

Dear colleagues,

Please find below the email sent in June to which we haven’t had a reply 
yet, our deadline is approaching and we would appreciate your help.

Attached is the data collection file for Estonia. Can you:

1.	Check if the list of ministries reflects the latest situation. If not, 
please feel free to make any changes.
2.	Provide updated figures for Level 1 and Level 2 positions in each 
ministry.
3.	Indicate in the collection file whether data corresponds to the current 
situation or a specific date (e.g. July 2023).

Many thanks in advanced for your response.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Kind regards,

Carole Kupper – Researcher

Alphametrics Ltd.

United Kingdom

+44 (0)1480 702101

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

From: WMID
Sent: 19 June 2023 10:57
To: Birgit Hänilane <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
 >
Cc: Mariel Kivi <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: RE: Database on women and men in decision-making - National 
Administration (EE)

Dear colleagues,

Please find below our email exchange from last year. I am coming back to you 
for the purpose of 2023 data collection.

Attached is the data collection file for Estonia. Can you:

1.	Check if the list of ministries reflects the latest situation. If not, 
please feel free to make any changes.
2.	Provide updated figures for Level 1 and Level 2 positions in each 
ministry.
3.	Indicate in the collection file whether data corresponds to the current 
situation or a specific date (e.g. July 2023).

Many thanks in advanced for your response.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Kind regards,

Carole Kupper – Researcher

Alphametrics Ltd.

United Kingdom

+44 (0)1480 702101

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

From: Birgit Hänilane <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: 31 August 2022 12:58
To: WMID <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: Mariel Kivi <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: RE: Database on women and men in decision-making - National 
Administration (EE)

Dear Carole,

Please find attached the filled data file for Estonia.

Best regards,

Birgit Hänilane

Analyst

Public Administration and Public Service Department
Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Estonia
tel 6113192

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

www.rahandusministeerium.ee <http://www.rahandusministeerium.ee/>  | 
Suur-Ameerika 1, 10122 Tallinn

From: WMID <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Date: 7. July 2022 at 14:18:13 EEST
To: Mariel Kivi <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: RE: Database on women and men in decision-making - National 
Administration (EE)

Dear colleagues,

Please find below our email exchange from last year. I am coming back to you 
for the purpose of 2022 data collection.

Attached is the data collection file for Estonia. Can you:

1.	Check if the list of ministries reflects the latest situation. If not, 
please feel free to make any changes.
2.	Provide updated figures for Level 1 and Level 2 positions in each 
ministry.
3.	Indicate in the collection file whether data corresponds to the current 
situation or a specific date (e.g. July 2022).

2

Many thanks in advanced for your response.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Kind regards,

Carole Kupper – Researcher

Alphametrics Ltd.

United Kingdom

+44 (0)1480 702101

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

From: Mariel Kivi <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: 07 September 2021 15:14
To: WMID <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: RE: Database on women and men in decision-making - National 
Administration (EE)

Dear Carole.

We understood, that the deadline is end of September. Do you need our 
information sooner?

With best regards,

Mariel Kivi

Adviser

Public Administration and Public Service Department
Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Estonia
tel 6113518

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

www.rahandusministeerium.ee <http://www.rahandusministeerium.ee/>  | 
Suur-Ameerika 1, 10122 Tallinn

From: WMID <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Friday, September 3, 2021 9:42 PM
To: Mariel Kivi <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: Database on women and men in decision-making - National 
Administration (EE)

Dear Sir/Madam,

Please find below the email sent on the 27 July to which I haven’t received 
a replied yet. Our deadline is approaching and without your information we 
will have to keep the record from last year.

I would be grateful if you could :

1.	Check if the list of ministries reflects the latest situation. If not, 
please feel free to make any changes.
2.	Provide updated figures for Level 1 and Level 2 positions in each 
ministry.
3.	Indicate in the collection file whether data corresponds to the current 
situation or a specific date (e.g. September 2020).

Many thanks in advance for your answer.

Kind regards,

Carole Kupper - Researcher

Alphametrics Ltd.

United Kingdom

+44 (0)1480 702101

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

From: WMID
Sent: 27 July 2021 16:37
To: Mariel Laaban <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: Database on women and men in decision-making - National 
Administration (EE)

Dear colleagues,

Please find below our email exchange from last year. I am coming back to you 
for the purpose of 2021 data collection.

Attached is the data collection file for Estonia. Can you:

1.	Check if the list of ministries reflects the latest situation. If not, 
please feel free to make any changes.
2.	Provide updated figures for Level 1 and Level 2 positions in each 
ministry.
3.	Indicate in the collection file whether data corresponds to the current 
situation or a specific date (e.g. September 2021).

Many thanks in advanced for your response.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Kind regards,

Carole Kupper – Researcher

Alphametrics Ltd.

United Kingdom

+44 (0)1480 702101

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

From: Mariel Laaban <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: 15 September 2020 09:18
To: WMID <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: Database on women and men in decision-making - National 
Administration (EE)

Dear Carole,

Please find attached the data of Estonia.

With best regards,

Mariel Kivi

Public Administration and Public Service Department
Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Estonia
tel 6113518

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

www.rahandusministeerium.ee <http://www.rahandusministeerium.ee/>  | 
Suur-Ameerika 1, 10122 Tallinn

From: WMID <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Monday, September 14, 2020 4:41 PM
To: Mariel Laaban <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: Database on women and men in decision-making - National 
Administration (EE)

Dear Sir/Madam,

Please find below the email sent on the 31st of July to which I haven’t 
received a replied yet. I would be grateful if you could :

1.	Check if the list of ministries reflects the latest situation. If not, 
please feel free to make any changes.
2.	Provide updated figures for Level 1 and Level 2 positions in each 
ministry.
3.	Indicate in the collection file whether data corresponds to the current 
situation or a specific date (e.g. September 2020).

Many thanks in advance for your answer.

Kind regards,

Carole Kupper - Researcher

Alphametrics Ltd.

United Kingdom

+44 (0)1480 702101

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

From: WMID
Sent: 31 July 2020 11:28
To: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
Subject: FW: Database on women and men in decision-making - National 
Administration (EE)

Dear Mariel,

Please find below the conversation with your colleague Birgit, as she said 
you were the one replacing her during her leave.

Kind regards,

Carole Kupper - Researcher

Alphametrics Ltd.

United Kingdom

+44 (0)1480 702101

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

From: WMID
Sent: 31 July 2020 11:24
To: Birgit Hänilane <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
 >
Subject: RE: Database on women and men in decision-making - National 
Administration (EE)

Dear Birgit,

Please find below the email exchange with my colleague Gurbet Ogur from last 
year. I am coming back to you for the purpose of 2020 data collection.

Attached is the data collection file for Estonia. Can you:

1.	Check if the list of ministries reflects the latest situation. If not, 
please feel free to make any changes.
2.	Provide updated figures for Level 1 and Level 2 positions in each 
ministry.
3.	Indicate in the collection file whether data corresponds to the current 
situation or a specific date (e.g. September 2020).

Many thanks in advanced for your response.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Kind regards,

Carole Kupper – Researcher

Alphametrics Ltd.

United Kingdom

+44 (0)1480 702101

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

From: WMID
Sent: 04 October 2019 16:49
To: Birgit Hänilane <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
 >
Subject: RE: Database on women and men in decision-making - National 
Administration (EE)

Dear Birgit,

Many thanks for sending the new data. I have now updated our records 
accordingly.

Kind regards,

Gurbet

From: Birgit Hänilane <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: 01 October 2019 09:25
To: WMID <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: RE: Database on women and men in decision-making - National 
Administration (EE)

Dear Miss Gurbet,

Please find attached the data of Estonia.

Best regards,

Birgit Hänilane | Public Administration and Public Service Department

Ministry of Finance | Suur-Ameerika 1, 15006 Tallinn
Tel: +372 611 3518 | [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
|  <http://www.fin.ee/> www.fin.ee

From: WMID <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Thursday, August 08, 2019 1:33 PM
To: Birgit Hänilane <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
 >
Subject: Database on women and men in decision-making - National 
Administration (EE)

Dear Birgit,

Please find below our email exchange from 2018 (note change in my email 
address).

I am coming back to you for the purpose of 2019 data collection. Attached is 
the data collection file for EE. Can you:

1.	Check if the list of ministries reflects the latest situation. If not, 
please feel free to make any changes.
2.	Provide updated figures for Level 1 and Level 2 positions in each 
ministry.
3.	Indicate in the collection file whether data corresponds to the current 
situation or a specific date (e.g. October 2018).

Please note that our deadline is 4th October 2019 and would be great if you 
send us the information by this date.

Many thanks in advanced for your response.

Kind regards,

Miss Gurbet Ogur – Researcher

Alphametrics Ltd.

WMID Team

United Kingdom

+44 (0)1480 702101

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

From: Gurbet Ogur
Sent: 13 September 2018 09:35
To: 'Birgit Hänilane' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: RE: Database on women and men in decision-making - National 
Administration (EE)

Thank you Birgit.

With kind regards,

Miss Gurbet Ogur – Researcher

Alphametrics Ltd.

United Kingdom

+44 (0)1480 702101

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

From: Birgit Hänilane <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: 13 September 2018 08:47
To: Gurbet Ogur <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: RE: Database on women and men in decision-making - National 
Administration (EE)

Dear Gurbet,

Yes you can keep my name and email as part of this record for the next data 
collection.

Best regards,

Birgit Hänilane | Public Administration and Public Service Department

Ministry of Finance | Suur-Ameerika 1, 15006 Tallinn
Tel: +372 611 3518 | [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
|  <http://www.fin.ee/> www.fin.ee

From: Gurbet Ogur [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Wednesday, September 12, 2018 11:39 AM
To: Birgit Hänilane <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
 >
Subject: RE: Database on women and men in decision-making - National 
Administration (EE)

Dear Birgit,

Many thanks for sending the requested data, your help is much appreciated.

I have now updated our records accordingly.

Please note that as part of this data collection, we (acting on behalf of 
EIGE) maintain a record for your organisation in the data collection files. 
In order to facilitate swift contact on the next collection cycle, we also 
keep your name and email as part of this record. We use your contact details 
solely for this purpose (i.e. collection of data on decision-making within 
your organisation) and we will never share your data with any third parties.

Please let me know if you consent to us processing your name and email 
address for the above purposes? In compliance with EU General Data 
Protection Regulation (GDPR), if you do not consent or do not reply, we will 
delete your name and email address.

Best regards,

Miss Gurbet Ogur – Researcher

Alphametrics Ltd.

United Kingdom

+44 (0)1480 702101

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

From: Birgit Hänilane <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: 12 September 2018 07:00
To: Gurbet Ogur <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: Nicole Fondeville <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: RE: Database on women and men in decision-making - National 
Administration (EE)

Dear Gurbet,

Please find attached the data of Estonia for the database on "Men and women 
in decision-making".

Best regards,

Birgit Hänilane | Public Administration and Public Service Department

Ministry of Finance | Suur-Ameerika 1, 15006 Tallinn
Tel: +372 611 3518 | [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
|  <http://www.fin.ee/> www.fin.ee

From: Gurbet Ogur [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Monday, June 18, 2018 11:44 AM
To: Birgit Hänilane <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
 >
Cc: Nicole Fondeville <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: RE: Database on women and men in decision-making - National 
Administration (EE)

Dear Birgit,

Thank you for the confirmation. I look forward to hearing from you in 
September.

Kind regards,

Miss Gurbet Ogur – Researcher

Alphametrics Ltd.

United Kingdom

+44 (0)1480 702101

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

From: Birgit Hänilane <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: 15 June 2018 06:40
To: Gurbet Ogur <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: Nicole Fondeville <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: RE: Database on women and men in decision-making - National 
Administration (EE)

Dear Gurbet,

Yes it is possible to transmit the completed file before 28th September.

Kind regards,

Birgit Hänilane | Public Administration and Public Service Department

Ministry of Finance | Suur-Ameerika 1, 15006 Tallinn
Tel: +372 611 3518 | [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
|  <http://www.fin.ee/> www.fin.ee

From: Gurbet Ogur [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Thursday, June 14, 2018 4:18 PM
To: Birgit Hänilane <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
 >
Cc: Nicole Fondeville <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: Database on women and men in decision-making - National 
Administration (EE)

Dear Birgit,

The data collection on national administrations for the women and men in 
decision-making database 
(http://eige.europa.eu/gender-statistics/dgs/browse/wmidm) has been handed 
over to Alphametrics Ltd. by our sister company Applica (see my colleague 
Nicole in CC who has been in touch with you previously).

As you have done last year, I would be grateful if you could provide data on 
the numbers of women and men senior officials in each ministry.

You will find attached the Excel data collection file for Estonia; please 
feel free to make changes to the list of ministries to reflect the current 
situation. Please indicate in the collection file whether the data 
corresponds to the current situation or a specific date (e.g. July 2018).

Would it be possible to return the completed file by 28th September 2018?

Many thanks in advance for your response.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,

Miss Gurbet Ogur – Researcher

Alphametrics Ltd.

United Kingdom

+44 (0)1480 702101

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

From: Birgit Hänilane <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: 28 September 2017 14:59
To: Nicole Fondeville <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: RE: EE / EU - Database on women and men in decision-making

Dear Nicole,

Please find attached the completed file.

Best regards,

Birgit Hänilane
Public Administration and Public Service Department
Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Estonia
tel (+372) 611 3518
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
www.rahandusministeerium.ee <http://www.rahandusministeerium.ee/>  | 
Suur-Ameerika 1, 15006 Tallinn
twitter.com/rahandus <http://twitter.com/rahandus>  | blogi.fin.ee 
<http://blogi.fin.ee/>

From: Nicole Fondeville [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Wednesday, September 13, 2017 1:56 PM
To: Birgit Hänilane <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
 >
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
Subject: EE / EU - Database on women and men in decision-making
Importance: High

Dear Birgit,

As every year, we are collecting the data for the database on "Men and women 
in decision-making" for the European Commission 
(http://eige.europa.eu/gender-statistics/dgs/browse/wmidm ).

We would be very grateful if you could help us collecting the data for 
public administration, as you did last year.

Attached is an Excel file (to be filled in with the numbers of women and 
men). Level 1 and 2 mentioned in the Excel file are the ones defined by your 
services last year according to the methodology.

Don’t hesitate to inform us if the list of ministries has changed. Please 
also indicate whether the data refer to the current situation of not (e.g. 
data refer to the situation as of 1 January 2017).

I am also attaching some methodological elements for your information.

Would it be possible to send the completed file before 29 September?

Should you have questions, do not hesitate to ask me.

Thank you very much in advance for your help.

Best regards,

Nicole

Nicole Fondeville

Applica

37 rue van Campenhout

B-1000 Brussels

(+32)2 741 63 51

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

P Säästa loodust ja ära prindi seda e-kirja!

  _____

Käesolev e-kiri võib sisaldada asutusesiseseks kasutamiseks tunnistatud 
teavet.
This e-mail may contain information which is classified for official use.
______________________________________________________________________
This email has been scanned by the IT101 Email Security System.
For more information please visit http://www.it101.be
______________________________________________________________________

P Säästa loodust ja ära prindi seda e-kirja!

  _____

Käesolev e-kiri võib sisaldada asutusesiseseks kasutamiseks tunnistatud 
teavet.
This e-mail may contain information which is classified for official use.

P Säästa loodust ja ära prindi seda e-kirja!

  _____

Käesolev e-kiri võib sisaldada asutusesiseseks kasutamiseks tunnistatud 
teavet.
This e-mail may contain information which is classified for official use.

P Säästa loodust ja ära prindi seda e-kirja!

  _____

Käesolev e-kiri võib sisaldada asutusesiseseks kasutamiseks tunnistatud 
teavet.
This e-mail may contain information which is classified for official use.

P Säästa loodust ja ära prindi seda e-kirja!

  _____

Käesolev e-kiri võib sisaldada asutusesiseseks kasutamiseks tunnistatud 
teavet.
This e-mail may contain information which is classified for official use.

P Säästa loodust ja ära prindi seda e-kirja!

  _____

Käesolev e-kiri võib sisaldada asutusesiseseks kasutamiseks tunnistatud 
teavet.
This e-mail may contain information which is classified for official use.

P Säästa loodust ja ära prindi seda e-kirja!

  _____

Käesolev e-kiri võib sisaldada asutusesiseseks kasutamiseks tunnistatud 
teavet.
This e-mail may contain information which is classified for official use.

P Säästa loodust ja ära prindi seda e-kirja!

  _____

Käesolev e-kiri võib sisaldada asutusesiseseks kasutamiseks tunnistatud 
teavet.
This e-mail may contain information which is classified for official use.

P Säästa loodust ja ära prindi seda e-kirja!

  _____

Käesolev e-kiri võib sisaldada asutusesiseseks kasutamiseks tunnistatud 
teavet.
This e-mail may contain information which is classified for official use.

P Säästa loodust ja ära prindi seda e-kirja!

  _____

Käesolev e-kiri võib sisaldada asutusesiseseks kasutamiseks tunnistatud 
teavet.
This e-mail may contain information which is classified for official use.