Subject: Collaboration - Film Diplomacy Conference 2025
From: "Films Diplomacy" <[email-masked]>
To: "KUM min"
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2025 14:49:04 +0300

Dear Sir or Madam,

I hope this message finds you well.

My name is Elina Jahedi, and I am the Head of the International Relations 
Team at the Film Diplomacy Conference (FDC), an international initiative 
bringing together filmmakers, diplomats, cultural leaders, and changemakers 
from over 25 countries. This year, the conference will take place in 
Istanbul in December 2025, focusing on how film can serve as a powerful tool 
to inspire social change and foster intercultural dialogue.

We would be deeply honored to explore a collaboration with the Ministry of 
Culture of Estonia in the context of FDC 2025. Your participation and 
support would provide an excellent platform to highlight Estonia’s cultural 
initiatives, artistic achievements, and commitment to promoting 
international understanding through film and the arts.

We would be delighted to discuss potential avenues for cooperation and 
explore how we might jointly contribute to this international platform. 
Please find attached a brief overview of the conference, which includes 
further details about the initiative. We would greatly appreciate the 
opportunity to coordinate with your team at your earliest convenience.

With highest respect and warm regards,

-- 

Elina Jahedi

International Relations – Film Diplomacy Conference 2025
Instagram: filmsdiplomacy <https://www.instagram.com/filmsdiplomacy>
Linkedin: FilmsDiplomacy <https://www.linkedin.com/company/films-diplomacy>
Website: <http://www.filmsdiplomacy.com/>  www.filmsdiplomacy.com
  <https://ci3.googleusercontent.com/mail-sig/AIorK4xWicJnjJWsmKrNMIk65iUvp3XhfUocDhYddcnJ6YiPIQJN1JHSNUMPjwt06sJ28-OQYxJxZcgsjuWa>