Subject: Invitation for Estonia to Participate in a Research Survey on EU Mechanisms Affecting Access to Medicinal Products
From: Атанас Ангелов Тошев <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2025 16:00:07 +0200

Dear Colleagues,
I hope this email finds you well. My name is Atanas Toshev and I am a PhD
student at Medical University of Plovdiv in Bulgaria. I am conducting a
research study on the impact of European Union mechanisms on the
accessibility of medicinal products across EU Member States. This study
aims to analyze how initiatives such as the Joint Procurement Agreement
(JPA), Advance Purchase Agreements (APAs), and the Critical Medicines
Alliance (CMA) influence the availability and distribution of medicines.
As part of this research, I am reaching out to Ministries of Health and
national competent authorities in each EU Member State to gather insights
through a short survey. Your participation would be highly valuable in
providing an informed perspective on the effectiveness and challenges of
these mechanisms in your country. The survey consists of both qualitative
and quantitative questions. The survey in attached to this e-mail.
I kindly ask you to complete the survey by March 31, 2025. All responses
will be treated with strict confidentiality and used solely for academic
purposes. The results will not represent the official position of any
institution or government.
Should you have any questions or require further information, please do
not hesitate to contact me at [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> .
Thank you in advance for your time and valuable input. I greatly
appreciate your support in this research.
P.S. I you don't process the information related to the Survey, I would
appreciate if you could provide me with the respective contact in your
country. 
Best regards,
Atanas Toshev
PhD student at Medical University of Plovdiv, Bulgaria
+359899264045