Subject: FW: LC4918 Tammemäe kinnistu elektriliitumine, Aruvalla küla, Rae vald, Harju maakond
From: Elliko Kõiv <[email-masked]>
To: "MNT Teed" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 May 2026 19:07:09 +0300

Tere

Edastan.

Parimate soovidega

Elliko Kõiv

Tehnovõrkude koordinaator

Planeerimise osakond

Tehnovõrkude üksus

Tel: 57 848 581

E-post: [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]>

www.transpordiamet.ee <http://www.transpordiamet.ee/>

Valge 4 / 11413 Tallinn / Transpordiamet

From: Kotter Sander <[email-masked]>
Sent: Thursday, May 14, 2026 1:48 PM
To: Elliko Kõiv <[email-masked]>
Subject: LC4918 Tammemäe kinnistu elektriliitumine, Aruvalla küla, Rae
vald, Harju maakond

Hei Elliko!

Tuleb järjekordne projekt kooskõlastamisele.

Seekord suurem ristumine – riigiteega nr 2.

Dokud manuses.

Sander Kotter

Projekteerija

Enersense AS

Mobiil: +372 5547 836

E-mail:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

Aadress: Mõigu 3, Tallinn

 <http://www.enersense.ee/> www.enersense.ee

 <https://www.linkedin.com/company/enersense-estonia/>
<https://twitter.com/EnersenseAs>
<https://www.facebook.com/enersenseestonia>
<https://www.instagram.com/enersenseestonia/>

This e-mail and any attachments hereto are confidential and intended only
for a specific individual and purpose. It may contain information which is
privileged or otherwise protected against unauthorized disclosure or
communication. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify
(telephone or e-mail) the sender immediately and delete this message and
any attachments from your system without producing, distributing or
retaining copies thereof or disclosing its contents to any other person.
Thank you.