Subject: URC2026 / INVITATION FOR THE PANEL 3 / HUMAN DIMENSION
From: "Mistat Magdalena" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "Karmen Joller - SOM" <[email-masked]>, "Info - SOM" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, "Medowska Patrycja" <[email-masked]>, "Charkin-Jaszcza Magdalena" <[email-masked]>,Pelczyńska Magdalena <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2026 23:16:57 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Distinguished Guests,

It is my great pleasure to officially invite you to participate in the Panel 
3: People who rebuild: Health as a prerequisite for Ukraine’s development 
and rebuilding its human capital organised within the Human Dimension of the 
Ukraine Recovery Conference.
The panel will take place on 26 June, 10:15-12:30 hour, at the URC main 
venue AmberExpo, Żaglowa 11 Street.

IMPORTANT: The registration link for the conference is given below. Please 
note that the registration deadline is tomorrow, 10 June 2026. If you have 
not registered yet, we strongly encourage you to do so immediately via:

 <https://www.urc-gdansk.com/rejestracja-delegacyjna> 
https://www.urc-gdansk.com/rejestracja-delegacyjna

The structure and participants of the panel are as follow:

People who rebuild: Health as a prerequisite for Ukraine’s development and 
rebuilding its human capital

Panellists:

UA

Viktor Liashko | Minister of Health of Ukraine

Viacheslav Chernenko | Ukrainian War Veteran

PL

Dr. Wojtek Wilk | CEO of the Polish Center for International Aid Foundation, 
MEDEVAC HUB JasionkA

INTERNATIONAL

Antonella Bassani | Vice President of the Europe and Central Asia Region, 
the World Bank

Scott Kelly, NASA astronaut, ambassador UNITED24 (Medical Aid)

Karmen Joller, Minister of Social Affairs of Estonia

Jarno Habicht, Head of WHO Country Office in Ukraine | moderator

We look forward to welcoming you to Gdańsk as our esteemed guest. I remain 
at your disposal for any additional information regarding the panel and the 
conference programme. Should you have any questions concerning 
organisational aspects of your visit, please contact Ms Magdalena 
Pelczyńska, via email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked] or phone number: +48 604 615 160.

Respectfully yours,

Magdalena Mistat

URC26 Gdańsk – Poland | Human Dimension PL Coordinator