Subject: LC5254 Männikäbi Sikassaare küla Saaremaa vald Saare maakond (kooskõlastamine)
From: "Jakobson Heiki" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: Gunnar Mägi <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 3 Jul 2026 14:01:33 +0300

Tere !

Saadan materijali kooskõlastamiseks. 0,4 kV maakaabli paigaldus 21140
Kuressaare-Sikassaare tee kaitsevööndis.

Heiki Jakobson

Lääne piirkonna, projekteerija

Enersense AS

Mobiil: +372 56608245

E-mail:  <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]

Aadress: Tolli 27, 93813 Kuressaare

 <http://www.enersense.ee/> www.enersense.ee

 <https://www.linkedin.com/company/enersense-estonia/>
<https://twitter.com/EnersenseAs>
<https://www.facebook.com/enersenseestonia>
<https://www.instagram.com/enersenseestonia/>

This e-mail and any attachments hereto are confidential and intended only
for a specific individual and purpose. It may contain information which is
privileged or otherwise protected against unauthorized disclosure or
communication. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify
(telephone or e-mail) the sender immediately and delete this message and
any attachments from your system without producing, distributing or
retaining copies thereof or disclosing its contents to any other person.
Thank you.