Subject: WIPO Invitation: Webinar on Technical Assistance: Innovative Technical Assistance: Emerging Technologies and Approaches for Evolving Development Needs (May 28, 2026)
From: "E-documents" <[email-masked]>
To: "E-documents" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 May 2026 14:56:16 +0300

Subject: WIPO Invitation:  Webinar on Technical Assistance:  Innovative
Technical Assistance: Emerging Technologies and Approaches for Evolving
Development Needs (May 28, 2026)

In the context of a decision taken by the Committee on Development and
Intellectual Property <https://www.wipo.int/policy/en/cdip/>  (CDIP), the
World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO) is organizing a webinar on
Innovative Technical Assistance: Emerging Technologies and Approaches for
Evolving Development Needs, to be held on Thursday,  May 28, 2026, from
2:00 p.m. to 3:30 p.m. (C.E.S.T.).

The webinar
<https://www.wipo.int/meetings/en/details.jsp?meeting_id=92049>  will
provide an opportunity for a diverse panel of experts to share their
experiences and explore methodologies and digital solutions that are
transforming how technical assistance is designed, delivered, and
experienced by beneficiaries.

Presentations of the panelists will be followed by a panel discussion and
a Q&A session.  The program of the event is available here
<https://www.wipo.int/meetings/en/doc_details.jsp?doc_id=658918> .

Registration
<https://wipo-int.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_eNL_vFPSSk62VpmhudRk8A#/regi
stration>  for the event is open until May 28, 2025, 1:00 p.m. (C.E.S.T.).

Interpretation will be provided in English, French and Spanish.

We look forward to your participation and would appreciate it if you could
share this information with colleagues who might be interested in
participating in this event.

Cordially,

The WIPO Development Agenda Coordination Team

**************************************

Objet : Invitation de l’OMPI : webinaire sur l’assistance technique.
Assistance technique innovante : technologies et approches émergentes pour
faire face à l’évolution des besoins de développement (28 mai 2026)

Pour donner suite à une décision prise par le Comité du développement et
de la propriété intellectuelle <https://www.wipo.int/policy/fr/cdip/>
(CDIP), l’Organisation Mondiale de la Propriété Intellectuelle (OMPI)
organise un webinaire sur le thème “Assistance technique innovante :
technologies et approches émergentes pour faire face à l’évolution des
besoins de développement”, qui aura lieu le jeudi 28 mai 2026, de 14
heures à 15 h 30 (heure d’été d’Europe centrale).

Ce webinaire
<https://www.wipo.int/meetings/fr/details.jsp?meeting_id=92049>  donnera à
un groupe diversifié d’experts la possibilité d’échanger des données
d’expérience et de passer en revue les méthodologies et les solutions
numériques qui transforment la manière dont l’assistance technique est
conçue, dispensée et perçue par les bénéficiaires.

Les exposés seront suivis d’une discussion de groupe et d’une séance de
questions-réponses.  Le programme du webinaire peut être consulté ici
<https://www.wipo.int/meetings/fr/doc_details.jsp?doc_id=658918> .

Les
<https://wipo-int.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_eNL_vFPSSk62VpmhudRk8A#/regi
stration> inscriptions sont ouvertes jusqu’au 28 mai 2026 à 13 heures
(heure d’été d’Europe centrale).

L’interprétation sera assurée en français, anglais et espagnol.

Nous nous réjouissons de votre participation et vous saurions gré de bien
vouloir transmettre ces informations à vos collègues susceptibles d’être
intéressés par ce webinaire.

Cordialement,

L’équipe chargée de la coordination du Plan d’action de l’OMPI pour le
développement

**************************************

Asunto: Invitación de la OMPI: Webinario sobre asistencia técnica:
Asistencia técnica innovadora: tecnologías emergentes y enfoques relativos
a las necesidades de desarrollo en evolución (28 de mayo de 2026)

En el contexto de una decisión adoptada por el Comité de Desarrollo y
Propiedad Intelectual <https://www.wipo.int/policy/es/cdip/>  (CDIP), la
Organización Mundial de la Propiedad Intelectual (OMPI) organiza un
webinario sobre asistencia técnica: tecnologías emergentes y enfoques
relativos a las necesidades de desarrollo en evolución, que se celebrará
el jueves 28 de mayo de 2026, de 14.00 a 15.30 horas (hora de Ginebra).

El webinario
<https://www.wipo.int/meetings/es/details.jsp?meeting_id=92049>  brindará
a un grupo diverso de especialistas la oportunidad de hablar sobre sus
experiencias y analizar las metodologías y soluciones digitales que están
cambiando la forma en que se plantea, se presta y se percibe la asistencia
técnica por parte de los beneficiarios.

Las ponencias de los panelistas irán seguidas de una mesa redonda y de un
turno de preguntas. El programa del evento está disponible aquí
<https://www.wipo.int/meetings/es/doc_details.jsp?doc_id=658918> .

La
<https://wipo-int.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_eNL_vFPSSk62VpmhudRk8A#/regi
stration> inscripción está abierta hasta el 28 de mayo de 2025, a las
10.00 horas (hora de Ginebra).

Habrá interpretación en español, francés e inglés.

Esperamos contar con su participación y le agradecemos que comparta esta
información con colegas que puedan estar interesados en participar en este
evento.

Atentos saludos,

El equipo de Coordinación de la Agenda para el Desarrollo - OMPI

----------

THIS IS AN AUTOMATED MESSAGE, PLEASE DO NOT REPLY DIRECTLY TO THIS EMAIL

Ceci est un message automatique, veuillez ne pas y répondre

Este es un mensaje automático, por favor no responda a este aviso

World Intellectual Property Organization Disclaimer: This electronic
message may contain privileged, confidential and copyright protected
information. If you have received this e-mail by mistake, please
immediately notify the sender and delete this e-mail and all its
attachments. Please ensure all e-mail attachments are scanned for viruses
prior to opening or using.

Classification: WIPO FOR OFFICIAL USE ONLY