Subject: Kindly ask to respond to the request in the attached file regarding the verification of ATO “SmartLunx Estonia” certificate № EE/ATO/007 and certificate № IT-083 of FSTD Airbus A-320
From: "Kadyrzhan Kurmangaliyev" <[email-masked]>
To: "Maarika Rump" <[email-masked]>,Anne-Ly Käi <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Madiyar Karazhanov" <[email-masked]>, "Andrey Kruglov" <[email-masked]>, "Ayan Barekenov" <[email-masked]>, "Shirinay Abdulkassimova" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2024 08:15:20 +0300

COMPANY CONFIDENTIAL

Dear Sir/Madam,
Good day!
I hope this mail finds you well!
Kindly ask to respond to the request in the attached file regarding the 
verification of ATO “SmartLunx Estonia”
certificate № EE/ATO/007 and certificate № IT-083 of FSTD Airbus A-320 and 
inform regarding approval of the “Recurrent training of flight crew on an 
aircraft A-320” programme.
Your prompt response will be highly appreciated!

Best Regards,

Кадыржан Курмангалиев                          Kadyrzhan Kurmangaliyev

Авиационный инспектор по АУЦ                Aviation inspector of ATO of

Департамента лицензирования                     Licensing Department

[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]>

010000, Қазақстан Республикасы,               010000, Republic of 
Kazakhstan, Astana,

Қ. Астана, Мəңгілік Ел д-лы,                        Mаngilik El Avenue 
55/15, C2.3

55/15 үй, Блок С 2.3                                     JSC "Aviation 
Administration of Kazakhstan"
АО «Авиационная

администрация Казахстана»

COMPANY CONFIDENTIAL