Subject: Future Hospitality Forum -2nd October in Tirana ,Albania
From: "Albania Estonia" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2026 12:20:44 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Tere,

Dear Sir or Madam,

We are pleased to inform you that the Future Hospitality Forum will take 
place on 2 October in Tirana, Albania, under the leadership of Albanian 
Investment and Development Agency.
This initiative is a valuable platform for strengthening cooperation between 
international hospitality brands and Albanian developers, as well as 
supporting tourism and investment development in the region. +100 Albanian 
projects will be formally presented to an audience of international brands, 
ensuring direct exposure and visibility. Participants will engage in 
pre-arranged B2B meetings, allowing for in-depth discussions and the 
exploration of concrete collaboration opportunities.
Looking forward to welcoming Estonian representatives to this important 
event, we remain open for further information if needed.

Best Regards/Përshëndetjet më të mira/Parimate soovidega,

Tom Annikve
Honorary Consul of the Republic of Albania in the Republic of Estonia

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]
+372 5860 8656

  <https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/3/36/Flag_of_Albania.svg/1200px-Flag_of_Albania.svg.png>

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: embassy warsaw <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2026 at 16:02
Subject: Future Hospitality Forum -2nd October in Tirana ,Albania
To: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: Amilda Celami <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >

EMBASSY OF THE REPUBLIC OF ALBANIA

Adress: Altowa 1 Street, 02-386 Warsaw, Poland
Phone: + 48 22 824 14 27  Fax: + 48 22 824 14 26
E-mail: embassy.warsaw <mailto:[email-masked]> @mfa.gov.al
Website:  <http://www.ambasadat.gov.al/poland/sq/> 
www.ambasadat.gov.al/poland/sq/
Web: 
<https://owa.e-albania.al/owa/redir.aspx?SURL=cTFEFX4WGRnOpMFIEZvFSRX0YoaidA7GpVlZrA4-n_6OoJ10C2jSCGgAdAB0AHAAOgAvAC8AdwB3AHcALgBtAGYAYQAuAGcAbwB2AC4AYQBsAA..&URL=http%3a%2f%2fwww.mfa.gov.al> 
www.mfa.gov.al

This e-mail may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you 
are not the intended recipient (or have received this e-mail by mistake) 
please notify the sender immediately and destroy this e-mail. Any 
unauthorized copying, disclosure or distribution of the material in this 
e-mail is strictly forbidden.

  <https://akshi.gov.al/Email_Signature_white_v_edit.png>

Informacioni i trasmetuar në përmbajtje të këtij mesazhi është i destinuar 
vetëm për individin ose për institucionin të cilit i është nisur, mund të 
përmbajë materiale konfidenciale dhe / ose të privilegjuara vetëm për 
marrësin. Çdo rishikim, trasmetim, shpërndarje apo kryerje e ndonjë veprimi 
tjetër të ngjashëm me këto, nga personat apo nga subjekte të tjera të 
ndryshme nga marrësi i synuar, është i ndaluar. Nëse merrni gabimisht këtë 
mesazh, ju lutem kontaktoni urgjentisht dërguesin e tij dhe fshini çdo 
material të trasmetuar në kompjuterin tuaj. Ne nuk pranojmë asnjë detyrim 
lidhur me dëmtimin apo humbjen e shkaktuar nga programe të dëmshme apo nga 
viruse, përveç rastit të neglizhencës së plotë, apo sjelljes së gabuar dhe 
të qëllimshme.

  _____

The information transmitted in the content of this message is intended only 
for the individual or the institution to whom it is addressed, may contain 
confidential and/or privileged material for the recipient only. each review, 
transmission, distribution or performance of any other action similar to 
these, by persons or by entities other than the intended recipient, is 
prohibited. If you receive this message in error, please contact the sender 
immediately and delete any transmitted material on your computer. We do not 
accept no liability related to damage or loss caused by harmful programs or 
viruses, except in the event of gross negligence, or willful misconduct