Subject: International Labour Conference: Government Group meeting
From: "ILO-BIT-OIT" <[email-masked]>
To: "ILO-BIT-OIT" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 May 2026 20:21:22 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.
INTERNATIONAL LABOUR OFFICE
NOTE VERBALE
Ref.: ILO/RELOFF/21-05-2026/17
International Labour Conference: Government Group meeting
The International Labour Office presents its compliments to the
Governments of Member States of the International Labour Organization
(ILO) and has the honour to inform them, on behalf of the Chairperson of
the Government group, that the meeting of the Government group will be
held on Monday, 1 June, at 10.00 a.m. in room XII at the Palais des
Nations.
Interpretation will be provided in Arabic, Chinese, English, French,
German, Russian and Spanish.
The draft agenda for this meeting is attached.
The Zoom link is as follows:
https://ilo-org.zoom.us/j/93936949859?pwd=kEn6ekT47raCsQjgb2NGRjIajbMgi8.
1
Meeting ID: 939 3694 9859
Passcode: 766844
Further information regarding the 114th Session of the International
Labour Conference can be found on the Conference website.
The International Labour Office avails itself of this opportunity to
renew to the Governments of Member States of the ILO the assurances of its
highest consideration.
PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL.
 
----------------------------------------- 
This electronic message may contain confidential, proprietary or
privileged information intended solely for the use of the named recipient.
The ILO is not liable for any error or virus connected with this
transmission. 
----------------------------------------- 
Ce message électronique peut contenir des informations confidentielles,
ou spécialement protégées, à la seule intention du destinataire. L'OIT ne
peut être tenue responsable des erreurs ou des virus qui s'y trouveraient.
----------------------------------------- 
Este mensaje electrónico puede contener información confidencial o
especialmente protegida para el uso exclusivo del destinatario indicado.
La OIT no se responsabiliza en caso de error o virus. 
-----------------------------------------